Thursday 24 March 2016

My Everyday Makeup products | March 2016

I am a big fan of trying new makeup and lately I have tried quite a few new things, I wanted to share my everyday makeup products as I have been loving this combination of makeup for nearly a month now and I don't see it changing for a while! 

Firstly, I just want to apologise for being so absent from my blog recently, life has just got in the way. But I can't wait to send lots of new blog posts your way so watch this space! So enjoy this post!

So for foundation and concealer I have been loving the cheaper Highstreet/drugstore base makeup products as high end foundations and concealers can really break the bank and I think sometimes the cheaper version can work just as well it's just a case of trial and error. 
The two I am loving are the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation as it has a really nice full coverage and helps to cover up blemishes, it covers a lot so it's a great one for covering acne, but when I have some blemishes which you can still see that is where I apply the collection concealer, this one is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which I'm sure you know about especially if you're from the UK!

I have been loving using my Makeup Revolution Contour Palette next and I am super obsessed with using this, there is the most gorgeous cool toned colour perfect which I use for contouring my pale skin it's amazing and makes it look like I have cheekbones without looking fake. And I also love the banana shade in the palette for setting my under eye makeup. I am such a huge fan of Makeup Revolution they make the most amazing affordable makeup and they have definitely been one of my most reached for drugstore brands for makeup this year!

I then apply my blush which is the Benefit Rockateur which is a pretty rose goldy shade which has a bit of shimmer, I love it and it's definitely one of my fave products from Benefit. It is a lovely flush when applied and just makes me feel like I look so much healthier with this rosy glow on my cheeks!

I then took, my favourite product at the moment, the Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter from The Balm, it is just incredible, so pigmented and gives the prettiest intense highlight ah it's something I cannot live without in my makeup routine at the moment and a few days ago when I was in a rush and didn't apply it I missed wearing it all day! It is a lovely colour too, the perfect mix between cream/gold like a champagne colour, but it just makes me feel so glowy and I think it just makes my makeup every day to be honest, and when it catches the light it's just beautiful! if you love to glow then try this girls!

Lastly I just applied lots of coats of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara yes it is by far my favourite, and it always just adds so much length which I definitely need. I need to try the waterproof one though as I find waterproof mascara's keep a curl better and I don't think any mascara could beat this one but I way as well give it a go!

Also I would love recommendations on makeup products you're loving too!

Is there one makeup product you use everyday without fail?!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Ive never tried anything from makeup revolution, I really need to, I've heard nothing but good things! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an amazing brand, I have loved every product so far, great value for money! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Rockateur, it's one of my favourite blushes of all time!

    xo Millie www.modishrambling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's just one of the prettiest blushes! xx

      Delete
  3. The Mary Lou highlighter is something I have to try because I haven't been able to find one I really really like yet! :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it, it's my favourite makeup product at the moment! x

      Delete
  4. I love Mary Lou, it's a gorgeous highlight!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of makeup revolution as a brand but I haven't actually tried the contour palette. I think I might have to though as it sounds amazing! xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good value for money and I love using it! x

      Delete
  6. I love the Lash sensational its one of the best mascaras i've used! I currently loving the Makeup Revolution Radiance palette.. Its a good dupe of the Hourglass Ambient lighting palette xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely 100% agree! I definitely need to try that as the ambient lighting palette is stunning! xx

      Delete
  7. So sad my Mary Lou broke into pieces! This post reminded me I need to purchase a new one! Loved the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That is such a shame, I always get scared of dropping mine so I need to be even more careful, Thank you xx

      Delete
  8. These look like amazing suggestions. I hear so many good things about the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, it just sounds amazing. I'm seriously considering getting it, but I need to do more research on whether it's a cruelty-free brand. Btw, your glasses are so cute on you!

    Stephii Mattea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading lovely, I adore the mary lou manager so much you should definitely consider buying it it's the prettiest intense highlighter, unfortunately I don't actually know so I can't help but thats amazing that you use cruelty free makeup and thank you so so much!! x

      Delete
  9. Do you think the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation would be ok for oily skin? I keep seeing people using this and now want to join the hype lol.

    jasmine x
    www.jasminesimone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! My skin is oily and I just powder is certain places where I need it! xx

      Delete
  10. I'm so jealous of how you can work with drugstore makeup. I always feel like the stuff annoys my skin.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how annoying for you, I tend to find most products I can get to work well on my skin, I hope you find some that do end up working for you! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig