Tuesday 29 March 2016

My March Favourites

March has been a super busy month for me, but it's not stopped me loving lots of different beauty/skincare products this month! 

Funnily enough most of my products here are pink, but that's fine as it's my favourite colour! So let me start with the first product!

My favourite body product has actually been this Heel Genius Foot Cream by Soap and glory, I basically hate feet especially my own so anything that makes them look and smell better (I know, Gross) is a wonder product for me and this has just made my heels so much softer, and foot pampering is definitely what I need as after all summer is just around the corner! This is a miniature of the original but it is very good value for money for the full size at £5.50 so I will definitely be purchasing the full size soon!

Then I actually have been adoring the Sugar Crush Body Spray also by Soap and glory, as you can see I am in love with the soap and glory range as it all just smells divine and the products are amazing. This just smells like the sugar crush body wash in liquid form and it is without a doubt the nicest body spray smell, and I have recently seen on instagram there is a perfume/fragrance version so I NEED that in my life!!

Then this lip gloss all I can say is it's the best drugstore one I've found. It's the Barry M lip gloss in Toffee, and unfortunately I can't find it anywhere online *cries* and I really hope it isn't discontinued as I have really struggled to find a nice lipgloss which is the perfect formula for me at an affordable price. It goes with all my lipsticks in this post too so even better, but not if it's gone forever!

For moisturiser I'm loving my Garnier Moisturise Match in 'Goodbye Dry', because it's the perfect in-between it's not too light or too thick but it really helps with the dry areas on my face and helps my makeup to sit a lot nicer and I don't find any makeup clings to my dry areas when I use this! -Bonus! 

Now I'm going to take you though my most loved/adored lipsticks for this month!

The first is the L'Oreal Eva's Nude Lipstick it's a beautiful peachy, pink which is just a perfect spring/summer colour which will really pop with a nice summery glow, it looks so gorgeous paired with any eye look or just a natural makeup look, it's beautiful!

The Second one in is a Maybelline Lipstick in Tantalising Taupe I can rarely get away with this very pale glossy nude shade, it is a browny nude colour, as taupe would suggest but I have been loving it with darker eyes or bold contour/blush shades, it really complements most makeup looks well! 

Then Last but not least my well loved, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 38, it is a gorgeous nude/neutral pink with the most gorgeous tones in it and it's the most wearable lipstick shade I think I own for Spring/Summer it will just look so neutral but still very pretty and easy to just put on whenever or wherever you are and it doesn't require too much upkeep you don't have to keep applying it throughout the day!

What's have been your favourites this month?! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. loving the lipsticks :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave lipsticks!!! xxx

    http://beristenbul.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products and I do kind of love that they are colour coordinated!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thank you, I do love pink so it's quite satisfying that they all match! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig