Thursday 3 March 2016

BeeBio Skincare Products

I was recently asked if I wanted to try some skincare products from BeeBio, they are a skincare company in New Zealand and their products are all natural and are made from Manuka honey hence why the company is called 'BeeBio' 
So naturally I said yes as I love trying products and I wanted to try some face creams as I love changing up the moisturisers I use regularly, and I was so shocked when they sent me all these products!
They sent me a range of face products and one body product, I have pictured 
 a face cream, a night cream, a day cream,  an eye cream, a body lotion, a face mask, a face cleanser and the product that is slightly cut out of the photo (sorry about that!) is an eye serum. I'm super grateful so thank you to BeeBio.

So BeeBio Products are all natural and they all smell like honey, and bee products (like bees wax) and the honey is such a lovely natural scent but is quite strong if you are used to fragrance free products. I really love the packaging on these products too, I think they did a great job with the design of the packaging as I think it looks so cute.

My Favourite product is by far the Bee Venom and Active Manuka Honey Anti Ageing Face Masque which is pictured above, I love face masks and this one makes my skin feel so nice after, soft but not sticky or greasy. I adore using natural products so this one is perfect for me!

I also love the facial cleanser and the eye serum, as these are things I wouldn't usually try but I think they are great especially for sensitive skin as my skin is very temperamental with products and these haven't broke my skin out more so I am super impressed!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These look lovely! I love honey scents too, will have to look into trying some xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, I'm so glad I found their face mask, they smell great! x

      Delete
  2. I loved this post, you have friends, be happy and still enjoy some alone time!

    http://www.dressfashion.co.uk/browse/prom-dresses-c-101/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently tried a product with honey in it and I absolutely loved it! This packaging is super cute too. Thank you for introducing me to this brand - I'd love to try these products out!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig