Thursday 10 December 2015

My Asos Wishlist - December 2015


So basically, today I was in the mood for online shopping so I stopped myself by making a wishlist, but now I seem to have planned everything I want from Asos! It is actually  one of my favourite online stores and they have absolutely every clothing item a girl could wish for so here's everything on my wishlist if you wanted a nosey! I made this for a bit of fun so by no means will I probably buy all of it, as much as I'd love too, If I was a bit richer maybe! -in my dreams!

Happy Blogging and Happy Shopping my Lovelies!  

£36.00
£26.00
£12.00
£24.00
£18.00
£10.00
£35.00
£20.00
£65.00

I would love to know what's on your Asos wishlist, or what you think of all the clothes on my wishlist I would love it if you left a comment saying what was your favourite item I featured in this post, only if you have one of course! 
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love that jumpsuit, it's gorgeous!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous colour, Would be so perfect this season!

      Delete
  2. So many lovely bits. I love the pyjamas!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute picks!! I really love the blogging > jogging shirt ^.^

    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pieces you've picked!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blogging shirt, so funny and accurate!


    x http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything here! your blog is really cute btw :) i thought you might like to know that you can actually earn for linking to ASOS products on your blog, i actually did a post on it if you wanted to check it out :)
    https://okaaythen.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/how-to-earn-money-through-blogging-for-big-small-and-new-blogs-blogging-101/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and that's helpful thank you for taking the time to read! x

      Delete
  7. I've never actually really looked or ordered anything from asos but you've picked lovely pieces and have inspired me to have a peek xx

    http://www.dotdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I'm so glad they are such a great fashion website and have everything you could possibly want! thank you for your comment lovely! xx

      Delete
  8. I love the jumpsuit! I'm obsessed with asos at the moment, they have some gorgeous things! Xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! They are fast becoming my new favourite online shop! they always have what I'm looking for x

      Delete
  9. Oh I love your picks! I would definitely but that babydoll dress in blue on my wishlist! It's so cute! Oh and the Oxblood colored skirt! Adorable!

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super cute isn't it?! I know I literally wish I could buy the whole of Asos but it's not gonna happen haha! thanks for reading lovely x

      Delete
  10. Great list! I got that burgundy skirt about a week ago it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and oh thats great I definitely want it now haha! x

      Delete
  11. I want everything in your list, especially those shoes! But I feel like they don't suit me? Hahah xx

    dandyandsofia.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig