Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Nails Of The Day Ideas


I love doing my nails especially for special occasions and new years eve is no exception for that, as lots of people are going to party's or going out with friends tonight to celebrate new years when the clock strikes 12! I thought I would share some New Years nail ideas with you as these are the type of colours I want to wear tonight! It's a shame I can't wear them all.


My favourite of the three with out a doubt is this Tanya Burr nail polish in 'Cookie Cutter' it is a gorgeous glitter nail polish and I see why she named it this, as it just reminds me of sweet treats like chocolate and cookies! A great one for christmas too I had this on my ring fingers and I loved it so much! It is a gorgeous colour but is sadly limited edition and is from the Gingerbread trio which was a christmas gift set from her range!
£4.99 for these nail polishes

I have now chosen some more muted colours as on New Years if your outfit is quite out there you may want some pretty, natural nails to complement your outfit.

The first I have chosen in the Barbara Daly nail polish in 'Tea Pink', it is such a lovely peachy pink but is quite a dark but muted pink so it isn't too out there but adds lots of colour and really looks nice on so many skin tones, pale to darker skin I think it would suit such a variety! It can be purchased from Tesco in the UK, but can probably be found online if you aren't from the UK.
This one was a gift but I'm is around £3-4

The last nail polish is one of my beloved ones from Nails Inc, It's called 'Colville Mews' and this actually came from a glamour magazine a few months ago but I adore it, it just looks so classy and elegant on the nails and goes with so many outfits, this can literally be paired with any outfit as it is a nude beige-y colour. I am obsessed with using it this winter when I want something a bit less out there like a plum or dark berry shade. I don't know the exact price but most Nails Inc nail polishes are quite expensive. It lasts so well on my nails (around three days with no chipping) which is a first for most light colours like this,
They are around £10-11 

What will you be wearing on your nails this New Years? 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That Tanya burr glitter nail polish looks amazing!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tanya Burr polish is beautiful! xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous glittery colour! perfect for special occasions! x

      Delete
  3. The Tanya Burr glitter polish looks amazing! Happy New Year!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! It's gorgeous I'm in love! x

      Delete
  4. I can't seem to get my hands on the Tanya Burr polish!! It's such a pretty colour for the holiday season. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig