Tuesday 29 December 2015

A Few Favourites Of December

So I have been loving so many amazing products this month but I wanted to share these three favourites on my blog today as I have used them all religiously this month. I think this is mainly because I love rose golds/golds and berry red autumnal shades in the winter season. And these are all these different colours which I adore wearing.
Buy them here: 
Mac Warm Neutrals Palette - www.selfridges.com
Benefit Rockateur Blush - www.boots.com
Avon Nail polish in Cherry Jubilee - www.avonshop.co.uk

I love doing my eyeshadow a lot it is something I find doing is very therapeutic and I love experimenting with different eye looks mainly warm toned as I feel like warm toned colours complement my eye colour a lot more.

That is why I'm loving my Mac Warm Neutrals palette this month, as I love gold/copper eye shadows on my eyes to really make my blue-y/green eyes stand out more. I especially love using the three colours from the middle right they all create the most gorgeous orangey brown eye look they are called honey lust, amber lights and saddle, I have also loved experimenting with the two shadows on the bottom right called divine decadence and unwind. The green-y colour reminds me of mermaids and could look so pretty for a party look I think!
This palette retails for £65 which is a bit steep but I saved for so long and it should be around £150 or more as the eyeshadows separeatly retail for £10 and there are 15 eye shadows.

The next is my lovely Rockateur Blush by Benefit, it is the most gorgeous almost dark rose gold shade, it is so pretty and looks gorgeous in the hollows of the cheeks a bit like bronzing and blushing yourself at the same time it adds a lovely subtle glow and just makes you look super healthy! This retails for around £23 which is expensive for makeup but I have used this so so long and I haven't even touched the pan at the bottom. (which is good as I never want it to run out!)

The last is my Avon Nail polish in Cherry Jubilee, it is one of my all time favourite nail polishes for autumn and it hasn't often been off my nails this month! If you want a lovely deep red which has slight purple tones too this is gorgeous and was only around £4, it lasts so much longer on my nails than other brands like L'Oreal and Barry M.

  
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Mac warm neutrals is definitely the first thing I want to buy with my Christmas money, It looks gorgeous and such good value for money! xx

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is considering the price of them individually and in this palette all the shades complement each other so well! x

      Delete
  2. That MAC palette looks incredible! I really love the quality and selection of their shadows.


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of my favourite so pigmented and easy to apply, and all the shades are so stunning! xx

      Delete
  3. Rockateur is one of my absalute favorite blushes! It looks amazing on everyone I've ever used it on!
    Rita x
    http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It seems to complement every skin tone and every person! I love it xx

      Delete
  4. The mac palette looks so nice, it must be very useful when it comes to a variety of looks!

    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It really is lovely so worth the hefty price tag!

      Delete
  5. I have also loved the Rockateur blush this month! The MAC palette looks gorgeous! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Winter makeup must have for me! Looks so gorgeous, and I adore the Mac palette! xx

      Delete
  6. I just got Benefit's dandelion blush and I love it! I really want to try that one as well! It seems like a gorgeous color!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot about Dandelion! I think all the box blushes look lovely I want to try them all! If only they were not so expensive I would! x

      Delete
  7. The MAC palette looks gorgeous! Some really lovely shades in there! The Avon nail polish is such a gorgeous shade too!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might try out the benefit blushes! I have heard a lot about them all, I've never tried them so I might just do it seems like I won't be disappointed!xx

    www.kalablondiexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dying over your MAC palette, and rockateur has been on my wish list for over a year now! Stunning stuff!

    Jasmine Mcrae | UK beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got to be my most prized possession for a makeup product considering how much it was! Rockateur is gorgeous, if you love rose gold you'll love it! x

      Delete
  10. I love Rockatuer! It's my favorite mauve blush!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I wish I had $83 to buy that MAC palette! I've always wanted some MAC shadows and I love getting palettes already made as it keeps me from making choices. Lol.

    xo, Kimberly
    www.blogsfordays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have to save for SO long! but i was worth it, yeah I want to make my own but the cost altogether just throws me as this is half the price for a ready made one! I might try Makeup geek eyeshadows next as I've heard great things about them! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig