Tuesday 3 November 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansers

So Today I thought would be a great time to share these amazing body shop makeup cleansers, which remove all makeup on my face so easily and leave my skin feeling silky smooth and moisturised! 

They are both amazing for all skin types I find, as they leave a nice smooth residue after cleansing but that is not going to aggravate any skin types, they just seem to melt away and vanish makeup and I have really been loving alternating between them as it's getting colder and they leave my skin feeling moisturised but not sticky or oily. 

The one I have used the longest is the camomille cleansing butter which is just super lovely for removing all of my face makeup, but I wanted to try the oil as I thought it would be better for really cleansing my eyes and removing the traces of eye makeup which I usually find are left behind when I don't use something tough on waterproof mascara like an oil or makeup remover with oils in it, as they tend to melt away all kinds of eye makeup a lot better than other cleansers which mainly remove the makeup from around your face.

I have been using this cleansing butter much longer than the oil which I obviously cannot comment on much yet, but the cleansing butter a little definitely goes a long way I use the tiniest bit to rub around my face and then I use a flannel or muslin cloth and my makeup is all melted away just like that! The amount in the tin is very generous too considering there are a lot of products similar for a LOT more money than this!

I love how convenient it is too, it takes maybe ten seconds to rub it all into my face and then rinse with a cloth and the whole process takes literally 30 seconds! Which I really love as sometimes I literally can't be bothered to cleanse and remove my makeup but it's something a girls gotta do! At least in my case as I would break out like anything if I slept in my makeup! I don't dream of doing that now as it's so simple to use!

You can buy it from The Body Shop: here

Then we move onto the cleansing oil, this one is also from the camomille range and is £2 cheaper so if you want a cheaper option this one would be better, this one I would say if you want just one product to do the job of removing face makeup and eye makeup this is your one! As I think it removes eye makeup a lot better than the cleansing butter version, as this is an oil it lifts eye makeup off so easily but works just as well on your face makeup to leave it cleansed and fresh with not a single trace of makeup left on your face!

The only thing I would say is if your skin is super oily the cleansing butter would probably be better as this one is an oil and may make your skin produce more oils because of it going into your pores and removing the makeup on your face. But if you only have slightly oily skin like me only in specific parts of your face I would say give it a bash as now I can't live without them both! I would say though you only need one of them though as they are pretty much the same, so whichever one you think sounds better for you I would really recommend them both and they last for ages too! The one that is most likely more for your money and more uses would probably be the oil though so bear that in mind!

You can buy it from The Body Shop: here

And I just lastly wanted to let you know, I don't like these, I love them and they are such an amazing addition to my makeup removing routine and I will be sure to a makeup removing routine as a blog post soon as I love seeing what other beauty bloggers use to remove the tougher more hard to get off makeup, e.g. mascara!

Have you tried any makeup removers from The Body Shop?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These products look great! How do they work for you?
    http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! I have the full blog post up now I noticed I pressed schedule and it wasn't fully completed when you commented this haha! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig