Thursday 29 October 2015

October Favourites

Now is October Favourites time! I felt like the last month went so incredibly fast, but I'm excited to tell you all about these products I have been loving and most of them are all makeup so if you love makeup, which I assume you must do if you're reading my beauty blog! So keep reading if you want to hear more about these glorious makeup and one bath product favourites! 


The first two I'm loving are my two Mac lipsticks the one on the left is the colour 'Russian Red' which I love as it's the most lovely red it's not too bright or too dark, but I would describe it as a classic red colour which is great for important events/parties as it's matte and lasts a long time and looks sophisticated and really pretty on so many skin tones and the colour being more of a muted colour which isn't too bright just looks stunning and I love it! 
The second is 'Rebel' which I'm sure most bloggers/Youtuber's have heard of as it was hyped about so much last year, I have used this a lot this month as my lips have been quite dry and this isn't matte so it doesn't make my lips even worse, it's a lovely berry colour when one layer is applied to the lips but when two to three coats are applied it looks a lot darker and is a perfect vampy purple lip perfect for autumn and winter! 

Next I have been obsessed with snow fairy! A lovely magical shower gel from Lush or at least it just feels and smells magical! It is so super sweet and I love how this is a scent from Lush that they bring out at Christmas but it's still a super girly and perfect product to gift someone at Christmas as a little goes a long way and the scent lingers for so long, and I can't get enough of it as I can't most Christmas' (and about six months after) It is the prettiest pink colour and it's perfect for me as I love anything pink in my bath along with all the lovely pink bath bombs from Lush!

Thirdly I am loving the seventeen Falsify mascara and I'll be honest, I didn't think it would live up to my trusty Maybelline Lash Sensational but it's definitely a close second! for a drugstore mascara it is the bomb and makes my eye lashes (that are so so short may I add) look so much thicker and longer and I don't know how it's so good but it doesn't look fake and unnatural, I think if I did a lot of coats of this it would live up to the 'falsify' term as it just adds loads of length for me and I don't know how but I am LOVING IT! 

Now I never thought I would say this but I am in love with this nail polish, it has not left my nails for about 3/4 of this month and I am never obsessed with nail polish much, I just tend to buy ones and are dissapointed with the colours or quality, this one has lasted a good four days on my nails with 2-3 coats which is so good for me as I struggle to get any to last longer than a day without chipping while doing simple daily chores and activities. It is the colour 'Cherry Jubilee' and would you believe this was a free gift with an Avon purchase my mum made and to be honest, I haven't put it down and she's probably wondering where it is, ooops... better put it back soon but if you have the chance the Avon Pro nail + range is such good quality and lasts a lot longer than Barry M and L'Oreal on my nails!

Lastly but totally utterly not the least is my NAKED SMOKY. This palette is just a dream come true and I have loved it especially this month because in the colder weather I can get away with the dark blues and the gun metal shades, which really look nice with a brown or black smokey eye. I love how you can create so many looks with just this one palette there are the easier to were shades and the intense colours so it's perfect for creating something simple and on the more natural side or something a bit more out there! 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I really want to try the Naked Smoky, everyone seems to love it!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, it's something really great to treat yourself too! xx

      Delete
  2. Love these favourites! The nail polish is such a gorgeous colour :) the naked smoky palette looks amazing as well xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a nice autumnal shade, and I really adore the Naked smoky it's definitely one of my fave palettes atm! xx

      Delete
  3. i cant wait to re-purchase snow fairy! Forever going to be a favourite of mine xx
    www.makeupbylucywassell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I am so obsessed, I need to buy more too! gotta stock up before they stop selling it after christmas! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely collection of favourites :) Very autumn appropriate too. I've been obsessed with the Smoky palette this month too, there's just so much you can create with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it's so so pretty and it's so perfect for this time of year xx

      Delete
  5. The MAC lipsticks are beaut!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're definitely two of my faves! x

      Delete
  6. I love Snow Fairy (who doesn't?! :D). I really want to get my hands on the Naked Smoky palette but it seems to be sold out every time I go looking for it... :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | UD Naked Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's amazing!! I love mine I definitely recommend it , you'll love it more if you've waited for it I suppose! :) <3 xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig