Thursday 5 November 2015

My Lash Multiplying Trio


So if you're at all like me, you want longer and thicker lashes, and for them to appear much fuller. Now I without a doubt need mascara in my life! I have the shortest, little lashes and they naturally don't look full at all and I look like I barely have any!

These are the three products which make my eyes appear so much more awake and my lashes more full and thick! I love the affect that these three products have on my eye area and how much more my eyes stand out when using them.

So the first product I use is the 'Soft Ochre' paint pot from Mac, I use this just to prime for eye shadow- If I'm wearing any that day, but it just covers veins and anything else you want to cover on your eye lid and with my skin tone it looks super natural and doesn't look like I have a product on my eyelids. Now I also understand how this isn't going to affect my eye lashes much as it's priming and concealing my eye lids basically. But without it I can really tell a difference in my eyes and my lashes as they really seem to pop more, even though this is a natural shade it makes my eyes and eyelashes look so much better I can tell a difference if I don't use it.

I then use my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara which is amazing and is by far the best mascara from the drugstore I've ever found I am so obsessed with it and am in need of buying a back up as I don't want to go a day without it, this is how much I love it! It adds so much length which I really need, having the shortest straight lashes it really lifts them too so it doesn't make much of a difference if I use eyelash curlers or not. So if you're wanting to know if it's worth the hype I so recommend you trying it I don't know how someone could have a bad word to say about it, as the difference in my eye lashes and how much longer they look is really something to hype a product up over! 

I then use the Benefit They're Real Mascara, if I think I need it, this adds a lot more volume I find and can keep my eyelashes curled upwards all day, which most mascara's can't seem to hold a curl that well with my short, stubborn lashes. I love how this looks on it's own too, both of these mascara's I would wear on their own but they both have things I wish the other did more of too. But I can't complain as they are two of the best mascara's I have ever used! And there's an alternative for both high end and drugstore if you are wanting longer and thicker lashes or the appearance of more lashes, hence me calling this my 'lash multiplying trio' But I love them both and I know they are both hyped about a lot but they are two products I definitely agree with the hype over, they truly deserve to be hyped over!

Where to buy the Lash Sensational - Boots.com
Where to buy Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot -Maccosmetics.co.uk
Where to buy Benefit's They're Real - Benefitcosmetics.co.uk

Have you tried any drugstore/high end mascara's that you think could top these?! 
Let me know and if you have any other comments I would love to hear from you too!



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have Maybelline Lash Sensational and it's so so good! Totally love this post!

    Megan X

    Check my blog here - www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deffo gonna pop out and buy the lash sensational mascara, I've heard so many good reviews about the Maybelline mascaras but I never which one to get!! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you need it girl! I think you deffo should xxx

      Delete
  3. I've been eyeing up the Benefit mascara for a while now but just haven't got around to actually picking it up. I think it's something I really need to try out soon. x

    http://smallandblondex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great one to treat yourself with, give it a go you won't be disappointed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all of these products and I love them! My lashes never look better!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't actually tried these two mascaras together but I will be from now on!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig