Tuesday 22 September 2015

Rediscovering Old Products - My Golden Oldies


So as you've seen by the title these are my three golden oldies, I had recently discovered them again after not using them in around a year and I'm loving them! I thought I would share them with you all and hope that it might help others who haven't tried these and wanted to give any of them a go themselves! So Enjoy!

So The Sleek Rose Gold Blush has been a favourite of mine over the past few years, but recently after trying a lot of new products it had taken a back seat in my makeup drawers and had been forgotten about, but after trying it again I'm so happy with the colour and how flattering it is and don't know why I stopped using it! The packaging is also very 'sleek' see what I did there haha, how embarrassing I know but I am a sucker for packaging and it reminds me a bit of the Nars packaging and it looks really nice and is easy to travel with! At only £4.49 it's a blush that I will definitely repurchase but not for a while as a little goes a long way and I haven't even hit the pan yet!


My Next favourite is a foundation, the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum which is perfect for creating that dewy but natural glow, but it doesn't leave me looking too shiny or oily, it's a gorgeous summer foundation as it is light, but I will also be loving it this winter as I find it's so moisturising and I could do with a bit of a glow when my skin is feeling a bit dry and in the winter this one is definitely on the cards for me! It is £10.99 which I feel is quite a lot for foundation but this one is perfect for when bourjois products are on offer as I think I got two products for £10 once so if this foundation is included I would totally have to stock up! It is a beautiful foundation, I would also love to try the normal foundation from this range to see how it compares and may do a review then if you'd all like to see one too! 

The Last product I've rediscovered is the Maybelline Baby Skin instant pore eraser, and this is a primer which really does help make my makeup last longer and makes my face look overall a lot nicer and applies makeup a lot smoother so I think it does really approve the appearance of my pores! Which is a bonus as well as making my makeup look a lot nicer. I love the way it makes my foundation sit and even though it is around £7 in a three for two deal at boots (which is quite often, But I don't complain haha!) is even better value as you could stock up on your favourite drugstore products as well as trying this one if you'd like!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really want to try the Bourjois serum!! I have the healthy mix foundation which I love!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! I haven't tried that one really want to though but this one is lovely too. xx

      Delete
  2. I've started using that foundation from Bourjois this Summer and I really really like it, however my drugstore favourite is still True Match from L'Oreal (also want to try their infallible matte one!).

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great Summer foundation! I tried the L'Oreal True Match but it clings to all my dry patches which is such a shame as I really wanted to love it! But yes so do I it looks so good and I'm hoping will work better with my skin than the True Match did! xx

      Delete
  3. I love sleek, I gotta try out their blushes this one looks fab! X

    Vintage fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I would love to try another one from them it'd be a hard decision but I do reccomend this one! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig