Thursday 17 September 2015

Hair Products I'm Using! + Mini Reviews


Here are the hair products I'm using at the moment! I hate buying hair products mainly because my hair always seems to look the same as before or the product doesn't do what it says! But I am using these three products at the moment, a dry shampoo, a hair mask and a hairspray and let me just tell you why I love them! I will be going through each product and reviewing it, but like a little insight to it so just a little bit about each of them and why I love them so far!


The Dove Dry Shampoo: I love as it instantly adds a little bit of volume to my hair which is what I need most of the time my hair can look a little flat and lifeless! It also is a great dry shampoo, if ever I want to miss a day of washing my hair if I spray a small amount into the roots of my hair to make it look a lot nicer and it really does make me feel better, the smell is lovely almost like I've freshly washed my hair which is nice when it feels well, not so nice! It also doesn't leave a white cast in my hair which is great because I don't like using the ones that come out white unless I would leave a white patch in my hair! ... that wouldn't be a great look for me! I would give it an 8.5/10.


*The Nanokeratin RePlenish colour preserving mask: I have been trialing for the past few days now since I've never tried a hair mask, well at least I don't think I have, I can't really compare it to others I've used as I haven't! I have tried out the colour preserving mask and my hair felt really nice after I had used it, a lot more silkier than usual, but what I love from a treatment mask, as I love the feeling of nourished and healthy hair. I feel it kept my hair colour looking fresh and the colours in my hair looked nicely blended together, sometimes the colour looks quite bold! As I'd recently had a few colours put through my hair I feel like it really helped to repair the parts of my hair where the colour may have damaged or stripped my hair of the natural oils (I think anyway!) Anyway I really like it and I would love to purchase the full size. If I had to rate it I would give it a 8/10! Really good product!

You can buy it here at www.nanokeratinsystem.com
The Mask I used: Colour Preserving Mask


Lastly my Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray: It has been a current obsession or addiction of mine, I used to use cheaper types of hairspray but as my mum is a hairdresser, she swears by the Tresemme hairsprays and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and I've been missing out, it holds my hair in place so well, not like any other hairspray I've used, I can see myself only using this hairspray from now on as a little bit really does keep my hair staying put and I strongly believe it sticks to it's 'Extra Hold' claims because my hair looks exactly the same at the end of the day as it does when I first apply the hairspray! LOVE IT! I would definitely have to give this hairspray a 9.5/10 but I don't think I will find a better hairspray than this one!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. No hairspray ever works for me! I have incredibly thin hair and any curls drop within half an hour - I've heard so many things about the Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray, maybe this could be my saviour? Great post and suggestions! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, that's annoying, you should try it, I hope it works as well for you as it does for me! I would recommend it, let me know how it goes if you do! xx

      Delete
  2. I adore the Dove dry shampoo! best drugstore/affordable one!! Great reviews:)
    amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never really use hairspray - for some reason it does something very weird to my hair and never holds it in place! The Dove dry shampoo sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, that's usual! Although I've only just really thought the one I've mentioned here works for me! that must be annoying! and yes it is! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig