Tuesday 29 September 2015

My favourite BB Creams


Now I am a girl who loves buying foundations, I have so many but find sometimes a lighter coverage is a nice change, and is perfect for any season. 
I love using a BB cream or a 'Beauty Balm' when I just want my skin to be able to breathe a lot more or if I'm having a good skin day. I love how easy to apply a BB cream is compared to a foundation as foundations can be quite thick and sometimes a little hard to blend especially with no makeup brushes or tools to use!

I thought I would show you my two favourite BB creams so far that I have tried. I have two more BB creams but I feel like these two are my little gems. I will now get on to telling you why!

The Body Shops All in one BB Cream 
I love the fact that this is colour a adapting BB cream, although only to some extent as you have to pick out of 3/4 shades anyway! But it comes out like a white liquid consistency, it's easy to blend and looks light on my skin, like I'm wearing nothing at all, but I love how this is and it looks so luminous and really adds a glow to my skin. It is very light coverage, to me anyway and I feel like you may need to use a concealer if you want extra coverage, this is usually my preference and it looks lovely and is a nice change if you want something light and easy to apply. Mine is in the colour '01'

Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream for oily skin
I think this one is the thicker of the two BB creams, it feels like it to me, if I want a bit more coverage than the body shop one or one that suits my skin with a tan better it would be this one haha! although it won't be the right shade for me this autumn/winter so I think I will be using the Body shop one a lot more! But This one gives a bit more coverage over spots or other imperfections, so if you want a better coverage one it would be this one. It covers all of my small blemishes but a concealer may also be someone else's preference with this one too depending on the coverage you'd like. My particular shade here is in 'Medium'
Buy it here at Boots

I love BB creams and I will be using these a lot throughout all seasons of the year! I recommend them to people who may only need a little bit of coverage on their skin, or if you're just starting out with makeup and want to try a foundation but may not want something as thick and heavy. 

What is your favourite BB cream?!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. When I saw your post on Bloglovin' I almost screamed SAME to my computer screen haha :D
    I love these two bb creams as well, but I think Maybelline one is my number one favourite. It does magic to my oily skin! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha, I'm so glad you think the same too! Love them so much, but I do agree the Maybelline seems to give me better coverage, and same it works better on my skin type too! xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the Maybelline BB cream, it's my go-to for no makeup makeup days!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! don't think anything could top it for me. X

      Delete
  3. I love the Maybelline BB cream for everyday! And I've been meaning to try the Body Shop one, it sounds amazing! xx

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been interested in the maybelline bb cream for a while now, might have to give it a try soon!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you should if you're looking for a BB Cream it's so great for an everyday makeup base! x

      Delete
  5. I want to buy more body shop products and just run out of BB cream!
    This is the perfects post for me right now and I am really thankful for you writing about it!

    <3 Toni
    https://antoniaspb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Body Shop BB Cream😊 I use it mostly during the summer because of the light coverage. My current favorite is Lancome Hydra Zen BB Cream, it has a lot of moisture which is good during this cold season😊 www.misskarla.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I really need to try out The Body Shop BB Cream! Sounds amazing. I also love the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream, I mostly wear that in the summer time. Great post!

    Tiffany | tifffanymay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally with you on the body shop's bb cream - it's a total dream and I love how it adjusts to my skin!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig