Thursday 6 August 2015

SS15 Wishlist

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish | Nars Duo In Insolde | No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter | YSL Touche Eclat Foundation | Sleek Palette In Del Mar Vol 2 | MAC Lipstick In Impassioned

I am super obsessed with making these wishlist posts so I hope you all enjoy reading them and having a nose at what I am lusting over, today's wishlist is all about makeup so basically what my whole blog is based on but I do make the occasional Fashion one!

I hardly ever do buy all the products on my wishlist but it's just fun to make a cute collage of the things you are dying to try! So here are mine!

I have picked a lot of summer appropriate makeup pieces, and bright colours because, when can you wear them if you can't in summer am I right?! I am loving stepping out of my comfort zone with makeup recently and am loving festival makeup trends, so bold eye makeup and unique lip colours and I have tried to incorporate these into my post today so tell me what you think and what sort of makeup looks you'll be rocking this summer, or what celebrity you're taking inspiration from lately! I would love to know and I love trying to recreate my favourite celebrities summery makeup looks.


I have tried to pick things I am wanting to try as well as trying to include things that everyone will see one thing here they may like the look of even if it is out of their comfort zone. So if you do embrace the trends and create makeup looks that interest you as it's Summer you can experiment and make your makeup a little different to usual, if you don't like it that's fine but it's always fun to try new things so give something new a go!

I have left the links above they are all clickable and will take you directly to the website it is sold at, so I hope you have enjoyed this blog post!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great wishlist! I love the Liz Earle clease and polish, its such a lovely product and smells great too X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! Heard so many great things about it so need to try it asap! X

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig