Tuesday 11 August 2015

Small High End Makeup Haul

Bonjour m'lovelies (I know I'm not funny hahah) I have missed making blog posts for the last two and a half weeks, since going on holiday to a place in Spain called Murcia, It was such a lovely relaxing holiday and I was so sad to be coming home, but the ferry ride home was made a little bit better with a cheeky purchase of the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. I have been lusting over this makeup purchase for around two years now and I thought with it being a few pounds cheaper than usual it was a perfect time for the little splurge! 


The concept is that the concealer is a highlighting concealer so it doesn't really have much coverage, it is to brighten parts of your face where the sun or light would naturally hit. A highlighter is perfect to pair with a bit of bronzer to create more chiseled cheeks and make your features more prominent which sounds great to me, as I'm not great at contouring I think that a highlighter adds brightness and the contrast between the light highlight, and the darker contour It really adds the look of more defined cheeks, I won't say cheekbones as mine are like non-existent haha but I go from no cheekbones to more a more defined slimmer face when I contour and highlight so that's why I am currently loving a bit of contour and highlight! So I invested in this to give it a go and too see what all the hype is about! I haven't used it yet but I am soo excited you wouldn't believe, definitely feeling like a child in a sweet shop right now! But now I seem to be going off on a tangent so I will stop and move onto the next beauty product! 


The second beautiful makeup purchase I naughtily made when I was away way the Naked Smoky palette (insert emoji with heart eyes here) I managed to grab this STUNNING PALETTE FOR ONLY £28 *SQUEALS* When it retails for £38 on the Feel unique website because of a lovely called Kal on twitter who tweeted a £10 off code, her blog is so flawless so I will link it below be sure to check her blog out and follow her on all her social media because I have blog envy and I am always reading her blog and waiting for her latest posts!  

Kal's Blog: here
Kal's Twitter: here

Firstly Is this not the most Perfect palette you have even laid eyes on?!?! I can't stop looking at it hahaha embarrassing to admit but I suppose it's allowed since I have a blog dedicated to mostly beauty that I get excited with my new beauty purchases too! Now the palette has 12 gorgeous shades all ranging from light shades, to golden, coppery shades and dark smokey blues, purples and browns and that's only half of the shades I'm talking about! I would love to do a review or my thoughts on the palette after using it for a few weeks or months, I do hope you have enjoyed seeing the beauty items I have picked up and hope I have interested you with this blog post! 

My next blog post will hopefully be a Summer Beauty Essentials post so be prepared for that soon! Hope you have found this an interesting read guys and gals! 

Buy the Touche Eclat Highlighting Concealer - here
Buy the Naked smoky palette - here

Follow
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Both beautiful products, need them!!

    Lauren x | www.laurenselwood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the packaging of them both definitely swayed me to buy them haha! but they are both amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. That palette is gorgeous!!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the pigmentation and colours are just gorgeous! X

      Delete
  3. The palette is beautiful. such lovely colours!

    Becca // 15bex02.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so so happy with it! It's definitley my new favourite palette! Also just found your Youtube channel I'm loving it! x

      Delete
  4. I really want to get the new Naked palette, it looks so lovely!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it already! so far the colours I'm loving with are Dirtysweet, armour and black market! You can create so many unique eye makeup looks. xx

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Touche Eclat - 100% worth the money, even at full price. I've tried so many copycat highlighters and nothing has ever really compared.

    x

    www.bewarewildbear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it yesterday and I am in love haha! I know it really does create the most gorgeous highlight on the cheeks. I feel like it'll be a high end makeup staple for me now! x

      Delete
  6. I really love this palette! I think I need it in my life!! I'm seeing it everywhere and trying to resist!!!
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't resist it haha! Get it I am so in love with it! x

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, I have been wanting to buy the touché eclat for so long now! It looks gorgeous!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had wanted it for so long too, it's pricey but so so lovely! x

      Delete
  8. Oh my, the Naked Smoky is gorgeousssss! I don't blame you for looking at it - I would too haah! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it hahah! been using it everyday since, the colours are beautiful! xx

      Delete
  9. Love the look of the UD smokey palette, so any lovely colours in there!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I don't think I can't live without it now haha x

      Delete
  10. I sooo want this palette, I really can't wait to get my hands on it. Heard lots of great things about the YSL product though, I've never tried it as I like things with coverage! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a super lovely palette! Yeah that's the only downside I suppose, but I did buy it for the highlighting effect, not so much coverage so I'm not dissapointed really! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig