Thursday 30 July 2015

Would you Rather Tag - Beauty Edition


Hello my lovelies! Today I'm doing a Tag and it is the Would you rather Tag. This one Is the beauty edition as I obviously love makeup and thought this would be somewhat Interesting for you all to get to know me. So without further ado here it is!
1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? This is soo hard! As a girl who is completely and utterly obsessed with eye shadows and lipsticks, and with an ever growing collection of mascara's too this would literally be a nightmare haha! But I think if it came to this I would lose my palettes even though it would be the hardest thing ever! and I pray this never needs to happen!
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Hello?! Why would you want chop off all your hair in the first place... oh my goodness I would without a doubt never cut my hair again. My hair is like a safety blanket to me! I could not chop of my hair, I would feel like I'm missing one really important thing and I wouldn't feel like me!
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Coral! Pink cheeks seem to make me look a lot paler and I think coral colours enhance your natural glow and I find I only suit pink lips. I do love Rose golds though so if that was an option I'd pick that!
4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Lets just start with if I could I would have £500 for both! but if I was given £1000 I think I'd spend it on makeup as I am so makeup obsessed and think how many lipsticks I could buy with that money oh my goodness I could open a shop!
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? Definitely Eyeliner as lipstick, I could not have bright pink or red lipstick applied on as eyeliner haha, I would look CRAZY!
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? Considering I'm obsessed with Mac, I would probably go for MAC but we don't have Sephora in the UK so I wouldn't know what brands they sell, but I LOVE MAC so MAC it is!
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? Oh wow! I think this is the hardest question ever!! As I'm so obsessed with lipstick and eye shadows :( But I think only one Lipstick because I love nude lips so I could use a nude lip for the rest of my life! haha but I can experiment more with eye shadows and change my look up more than just a lipstick can so would probably just use one lip colour for the rest of my life! Can't believe I just said that hahaha!
8.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? Which one does White come under?!?! haha god! this would be so difficult but I'd probably say brights because I could always use the lighest bright colours I could find haha is that cheating pahah I don't know but yeah that's what I would do.
9.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? I don't even think I can answer this. So Difficult and I don't but Sometimes I like plain eyes and a nice lipstick, and rarely have just eye products with no lipsticks so would probably say give up my favourite eye product which at the moment is the Benefit Roller Lash, And my favourite lip product at the moment is the Maybelline Color Drama in Nude Perfection, but my favourite products literally always change so it wouldn't matter as I always find new things I love! 
 10.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? I Never use Lip gloss! I always have lipstick on so having a lip gloss isn't always a big thing for me. I love painting my nails, I find it so calming and therapeutic so I could not live without doing my nails, they look horrible without it!
11.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? Can I sharpie them in lightly please?! omg this is like a nightmare to me. I could not shave my eyebrows off, I'd be so scared. But maybe if I filled them in amazing ugh I don't have a clue. Maybe if I used an amazing eye brow product like the Anastasia Dipbrow I could shave my eyebrows off and use that since it's amazing at giving the appearance of natural hairs even if you have really thin brows. 
12.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? I would 100% choose to live without nail polish. I could use fake ones from the drugstore. So I'd be sorted! Also your reading a teenage girls beauty blog so what's your guess haha! all my money seems to be spent on makeup so it'd be such a horrible thing to have to live without my makeup collection that I have built up for years!
That's the End of the Tag! Feel free to do it yourself and if you do leave me the link in the comments. I would love to read it!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow some of those questions were really hard. I might do this tag, it looks fun.
    Emily :) // www.floraalemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was actually so difficult!! You should! Send me the link if you do lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. I did this tag and popped a link to you in it! :)

    x

    http://www.bewarewildbear.com/2015/07/would-you-rather-beauty-tag-bed-rest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely check it out! Thanks for reading! Xx

      Delete
  3. I've never seen this kind of tag post before! So much fun, great post x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig