Tuesday 28 July 2015

Amazon Makeup Brushes Review

Look at these beauty's! 
These are my new(ish) amazon makeup brushes which I bought on a whim as I wanted to test them out, but seeing the 5 star reviews swayed me to buy them even more.  I was quite skeptical because of how cheap these all came too! But you'll learn my thoughts as you read this post... The set of 4 face brushes were £3.99 for the set and them the 4 eye brushes were bought for £1.59 so for a total of just under £6 I got these brushes and now I cannot live without them. Let me tell you why!


Firstly, they are the softest brushes, As soft or may be softer than my Favourite Real Techniques brushes. They are so easy to apply your makeup with as they are just so nice to buff makeup into your face. They are also great as each brush can do a lot of different applications of makeup, so you can use one for foundation, and it'll also be great for applying blush or bronzer, which I love as it means I can take less brushes on the go with me when I am travelling.

I also love the way they look, so professional looking and not at all like I bought them from Amazon, I think they are a steal for the price! I will tel you what I have and currently am using each brush for to give you and idea of what they can be used for and what I am using them for!

The first brush in the picture is the one most like a buffing brush perfect for buffing in your foundation so it looks flawless and just like your skin. The second is a flat top brush and I like this for powder or powdery products it is good for blush, but I need to be careful when applying to make sure it doesn't pick up too much blush and leave me looking like a clown! The third brush in is like an angled contour shape brush which I have been loving for bronzing and contouring as well as applying blush to the apples of my cheeks. And the last brush in the face set is like a curved/pointed brush that would be perfect for concealer if it was a tad smaller but I am loving it for applying highlighter or applying bronzer down my neck line. 

All the eye brushes are a bit more self explanatory where you use them but I love the first flat top brush for blending concealer under the eyes and the fourth of the eye brushes for powdering concealer under my eyes, the others I just use for the application of eye shadow to my eyelids.

I have been so obsessed with these brushes now I barely reach for my Real techniques face brushes, Although I love both this buffing brush and the real techniques one I would say these brushes from Amazon really are amazing value and if you want to expand your makeup brush collection give these a go! I will carry on using a mixture of real techniques brushes as well as these as I do love them both almost exactly the same. But these are best for a budget and if I'd have found these before real techniques I probably wouldn't have forked out so much money on them because I am obsessed with makeup brushes haha! but nonetheless I couldn't live without these brushes or my real techniques! 

I would say if your looking for soft, good quality makeup brushes under a budget you need to try these, for 6 pounds I got these eight brushes and if your just getting into makeup four face and eye brushes will help makeup application to be super easy or if your obsessed with makeup/ makeup tools like me these will be great to test and add to your collection. I would rate them a 9/10 softest brushes I've used and they are just like real techniques just a bit cheaper! 

Where you can buy these brushes: 
Face brushes set: here - £3.99
Eye brushes set: here - £1.59


Where are the majority of your makeup brushes from?! 
I would love to know in the comments. 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Glad to hear these brushes were good value, I'll have to check them out!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, 8 brushes for under £6 is amazing! This has totally changed my stereotypical views on cheap makeup brushes, thank you!

    Caitlin xxx http://www.insite-business.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really didn't expect much but they are amazing!xxx

      Delete
  3. I definitely need to get myself some of these!!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant believe the value of these! 100% gonna get the eye brushes. they look high end too! Most of my brushes are real techniques but i've found that MUA's ones are dirt cheap and just as good!

    littlewitchqueen.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!?! They are I will have to check them out! And I know you won't regret it, I'm thinking of buying another set of the eye brushes as for 1.59 you can't really go wrong!! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig