Thursday 4 June 2015

Review of the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette

Today's post is all about a palette I have been loving from Superdrug which comes to the total of £4! Yeah, you heard that right! 

I have always loved my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette but when they bought out the Naked 3 which is all pinkish toned eye shadows I was a bit dubious to try it after never venturing out into trying pinky colours on my eyes, as I had always stuck to neutral colours as I thought they looked really elegant on my blue eyes, and I wasn't sure if pinks would suit me. but this little £4 palette has changed my mind!


Variety of shades: This palette offers 12 beautiful pinky coppery colours but has two or three darker purple-y-taupe shades, There are a mixture of shimmery glittery colours and mattes so you have everything you need in one palette to make lots of different pinky eye shadow looks anywhere you like! 


Pigmentation: The pigmentation of these shadows are amazing for £4, In the below picture you can see swatches I have taken from all of the shades in this palette, they all have really good pay of after just one layer of shadow but below I have done two layers of them just to show how vibrant they can be after just two swipes of each shadow.


Packaging: The Packaging is small and compact and would fit in most handbags I have if I wanted to take it on the go with me. The eye shadows and all the same size and they are very generous amounts of each shadow for only £4 for the whole palette. 


Value for money:  I don't think anyone will argue that £4 is bad for an eye shadow palette, especially one that's as good quality and pigmented as this one, I will definitely try more of the Makeup Revolution eye shadows because they could be such amazing dupes for high end items like urban Decay's naked palettes, when you want to save some money these seem like a fabulous alternative.

Overall thoughts:  I Love this palette, I have been loving it for the past few months, I have found using an eye primer or an eye shadow base has really made them last all day and still look gorgeous by the end of the day. The price is amazing for such beautiful quality eye shadows that look stunning when applied to your lids and you can't even tell the difference between some of the shimmery shadows in this palette and my Naked 2 palette, the quality feels the same. They apply well and look nice and that is what I want in an eye shadow palette. I love the packaging and it does not look £4 at all! And I think if you are still not wanting to fork out around £40 or just under for the Naked 3 Palette this one is a sure winner too, or if you aren't sure about if the pink colours will suit your eyes try this one lovelies!

Buy it here: Link

I would give the palette a 9/10 it is just amazing you can create so many looks just using this palette and the price is incredible to me! Cannot go wrong with giving it a go! I highly recommend for a drugstore palette. 

 Hope you enjoy!
Have you tried this palette?!



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Nice review, I have Iconic 1 Pallete and also is sooo cool, but I need to try this one :)

    xxx

    anna from stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I need to try that one too! Yes you do I can't live without it now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, always really informative&makes me want to go out and buy this product! xx
    Charlotte.
    www.charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely that's so kind of you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! xxx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig