Tuesday 2 June 2015

How I Remove My Makeup And The Products I Use


So here comes a post about my makeup removing routine, I basically use these three products to remove my makeup. They are what I find works best for me and my skin which is combination, but can be quite sensitive to some products but I thought this would be interesting as everyone's makeup removing method is different!


The first one I use has been a massively raved about item, it is the Garnier Micellar cleansing water and oh my goodness it is now the only thing I want to use to take off my face makeup, it just removes my makeup so well without being too time consuming and my face feels so clean after wards. 

You can buy the Garnier Micellar water here 

Secondly I have only just started using this a lot but it is the eye makeup version of the makeup remover I was just talking about, this also is super efficient in removing all of my eye makeup- which is usually something not all eye makeup removers actually do well! You only need a small amount on a cotton pad and then hold it on the eye area for a few seconds and then wipe away, I like the small bottle but I feel like I will be using this more than I drink water haha! So would love it they bring out a bigger size too! 

You can buy the Garnier Eye makeup remover here 

Lastly to cleanse all over my face I will use the Body shop's Camomile cleansing butter as it is a really good moisturising cleanser which removes anything that I may have missed with the other makeup removers, I think this is really essential in my makeup removing regime as I could probably just use this to remove makeup but I like using it last to make sure I have thoroughly cleansed my face and taken away all the dirt or oils that my makeup could have left on my skin, and also it's good value and has lasted me ages, with the body shop always having amazing discounts and offers it would be silly not to try it if you love trying new products!

You can buy the Cleansing butter here
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love using cleansing water to remove my makeup too, it works so well and makes my skin feel so refreshed!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! My face feels so much cleaner if I use a micellar water! :) x

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try the TBS butter. It sounds awesome! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempted to get the cleansing water, I've seen it everywhere lately! Great post Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! So easy and quick to use. Thank you! X

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig