Tuesday 9 June 2015

My Favourite Body Mists/Sprays for Summer -For under £10

1. Avon Sunshine Kiss Eau De Toilette
The first one I am going to mention is this lovely Avon spray which reminds me of sunshine and the beach it smells really fresh and fruity but I can't work out what fruit smells like. It is great as it lasts ages on my skin, longer than the other two body mists, and it is a happy scent, the smell makes me happy, mainly because it smells like summer to me and I always get asked what perfume it is, I only need to spray it twice and the scent lasts all day, which I love! It is usually £10.50 but I always find it's on offer so it's technically still under £10 right?!


2.Soap and Glory Mist you Madly
Ahh I just love this spray! As a Soap and Glory Obsessed girlie I have tried a lot of there products but this is in my top 5, it is also a perfect travel size, (they also do a larger bottle) although I can go through it very quickly if I don't stop myself! I find I can usually only smell it for a while and then I can't smell it and just keep spraying it on haha! This is described as 'floral and flirty' and I do agree with that claim it does smell 'flirty' I can't explain it very well so if you like the sound of it so far I suggest you to go to your nearest Boots store if you're from the UK, and test it out! It also reminds me of high school/secondary school, because me and my group of friends adored this scent it was like our signature perfume/mist we all had in our school bags, I think this is also why I love it because it's nice to reminisce about my high school days and the friendships I made back then. This usually retails for around £4, and it is perfect for popping in my bag an everyday essential.


3. The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist
Lastly the third out of my three favourite body mists/sprays for Summer is this vanilla Spray from the body shop. This one is around £7 and I decided to try this after using a Natural collection vanilla body mist as I wanted something that would be long wearing but also the bottle would last me a while too, so I wouldn't have to keep repurchasing it as often as that teeny tiny vanilla spray from natural collection. It is more like a perfume I would say which is good meaning is lasts a lot longer than the others I had tried from other shops. The last bottle I had of this lasted a long time for me even with frequent use of the spray, and I recently purchased this new one around a month ago and have been using it almost every day. So it's good value for money.

1)Avon Sunshine Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray - Link here

2) Soap and Glory Mist You Madly - Link here

3) The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist - Link here



What is your favourite fragrance or body mist/spray?!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oo that TBS spray sounds so good! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the soap and glory mist - the most fresh and summery scent! The body shop one sounds so lovely!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree so fresh and lovely but not too overpowering! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig