Thursday 28 May 2015

May Favourites - Beauty, Skincare and Haircare


The first two products I am going to talk about are definitely long term favourites they are just staples for me now and I don't think I could imagine life without them.

 The first is the Body Shops Camomile cleansing butter which works like an absolute dream, I use it after I have taken off most of my face and eye makeup and it will remove any trace of makeup or mascara, it even works amazing for the whole of your face, but I like using a micellar water to take off most of my base makeup as It's less time consuming.


Now I am going to talk about the incredible Dry shampoo from Dove, I generally don't use Dove products a lot but I also think there body washes are gorgeous! but this is by far my favourite dry shampoo, leaves my hair feeling so fresh and the smell is also lovely and floral scented. It also doesn't leave a white cast in your hair so if you have dark hair and want to try a dry shampoo I do think this is amazing value and is the best one I have tried.

Next up I have the Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre, it is such a lovely base for eye shadow but I also love using it on it's own to cover veins on my eyelids, recently I have been loving this to just put on my lid and then use bronzer colour in the crease, if you haven't tried bronzer in the crease of your eye give it a go as it is my go to eye makeup look lately.

Next up I have my Mac lipstick in Vegas Volt, one of my favourite lipsticks of all time the colour is insanely gorgeous! It is an orangey-red shade but it just looks so summery and is perfect for when the weather is getting warmer, I have used it a lot this month and I have a post on my Mac lipsticks so if you want to see the colour just check out my post below.

Check out my Mac lipstick post featuring Vegas Volt here

Next I have another Lip product, can you tell I like lipsticks?! It is the colour burst matte balm by Revlon, I adore this shade and I am really enjoying venturing out of just wearing subtle nude colours and going for brighter lip colours, I did think it wouldn't be too bright on the lips when I originally bought it but it isn't overly bright but is a pop of pink on your lips, I think the matte effect to this does make it stand out though. But I am Loving it!

The last favourite of the month of May has been the Maybelline color drama lip crayons, I am loving this one in nude perfection-how could I not include a classy nude lip in my favourites! It is a lot like Mac's Velvet teddy in my opinion but it isn't matte like velvet teddy. It looks really effortless and isn't too matte or too glossy it's a good in between.


What have you been enjoying this month I would love to know!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig