Tuesday 23 June 2015

A Small Duty Free Haul

 Since I have been inactive making blog posts in over a week, I thought I would show you all what I picked up in duty free when I went on holiday to Barbados. I love airports and one of my favourite things to do is take my time lusting around all the makeup counters in the duty free shopping department. 

I only picked up these two items but will tell you a bit about them and what I think of them so far! 

The first is the Nude Tude Eyeshadow palette from TheBalm I have really been umming and ahhing over buying this palette but when it was only £21 including a free eye shadow primer sample I could not resist it. It has 12 beautiful shades, and what caught my eye was that they were all very different to my usual neutral eye shadow colours, I love that it has a white for highlighting and I am loving the pinky toned shades, I feel like the six left shadows seem to be more daytime shades and the other six on the left are more for night time eyeshadow looks. But I will be creating different eye shadow looks and putting this to the test. But so far I love it, have used it a few times already!



This is what the palette looks like on the inside, it includes a double ended eye brush which I may give a whirl, it will be great for travelling when you don't want to take many brushes with you.


 Now here is the most gorgeous blush ever. I have wanted the Benefit Rockateur blush for ages since trying all of the mini boxed blushes in a Benefit Christmas gift set. It is a beautiful rose gold blush which adds a nice shimmery glow it is a mixture of pink and brown tones so if your really pale it could work as a bronzer too! But so far so good! I am definitely impressed! 
This retailed for £19.55 in duty free so I saved around £3-4 from what the normal price would be, as the Benefit Hoola bronzer has lasted me so long I definitely think I will get my moneys worth with this blush!

What is your favourite item you have bought in Duty Free?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! I'll be buying rockatuer when I go on holiday next month! Love your blog!!


    www.kirstyjennifer.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so obsessed with it already! and thank you lovely right back at you! xx

      Delete
  2. Rockateur is amazing! Smells so good as well :)

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig