Thursday 25 June 2015

Summer Wishlist - River Island




As the weather is getting warmer recently I thought I would make a wishlist post, these are all on my fashion wishlist for this summer. They are all from the shop River Island, which is a popular high street store in England. I am obsessed with their pieces recently and they have something for everyone so whatever your style they more than likely have it!


1. Red Floral Printed Maxi Dress - Link
Firstly I thought I would start with this gorgeous item, I think this red dress would look perfect in the summer when I'm on holiday and would really complement a tan, although it would equally look gorgeous on pale skin too! I love these sort of dresses as they can last such a long time and you could probably still be wearing this years later, I think it's a perfect day/night dress and I love how elegant and classy maxi dresses look!


2. Denim shorts - Link
I think denim shorts are a wardrobe staple I have always loved having a pair and they last quite well, I have had my last favourite ones for around two years so I think it's time I bought a new pair! These look cute and don't seem too short which is good as I don't want to show off too much of my skin to the world haha! Where are your favourite shorts from?!

3. White Leaf Print Cut Out Swimsuit - Link
Wow! This swimsuit is gorgeous! I don't usually like wearing a bikini as I don't like to show too much skin as I haven't got the nicest body, but you've got to make the most of what you have! I adore the colours and patterns on this swimsuit so that's what caught my eye! I think it will be super flattering on most body shapes too.

4. White Tweed Zip Front A-Line Skirt - Link
I have wanted a skirt like this for about a year but have yet to find one that looks perfect and I adore the colour of, but this one really fits the description! It looks smart and can be dressed up or down easily, which is perfect for summers nights!

5. Navy Faux Suede Winged Tote Bag - Link
Oh my goodness I am obsessed with this bag! I have a lot of navy in my wardrobe so this will look lovely with most of my clothes without having to think about it! Which is good because I don't want to have to keep buying a black bag for it to go with everything when I can but a beautiful navy one!

6. Orange crop top - Link
Love this top, the colour is amazing and I love anything bright in the summer, it would look gorgeous with the white skirt as I love pairing subtle colours with bolder pieces as I find they complement eachother beautifully!

7. Black Playsuit - Link
I love this it's so simple but  looks lovely! You can just put it on and it looks like you've  made a lot of effort! Which I love because I love simple outfits and making my makeup a bit bolder or a bit more than I would usually and it complements the outfit without looking over the top!



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That playsuit is super cute, I really like the skirt too!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They will look so nice this summer!xx

      Delete
  2. These outfits are so nice. I love the bodysuit I gotta check that out. Thank you for providing the links. Check out my blog too please, http://perceptionthrougha.chrissul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice wishlist! The print items are def my favee!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love bold patterns and bright colours in the summertime, always wearing them! x

      Delete
  4. I really like that orange crop top! I've been loving crop tops a lot lately. :)

    Melissa
    http://thehopefulwayfarer.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig