Thursday 7 May 2015

What's in my In flight bag?! - a few things I'm taking

Hello everyone! 
Today I thought I would do a post on what I'm going to be taking on the plane with me as I go on holiday in a few weeks! I will only keep a few things in there as my flight is a long'un I thought I may as well take my makeup off and then reapply just before we land! 

I'm super excited so let me just show you a few things I'm taking I will also be listing things I still need to buy for when I go but will do that sooner the time.
So this post will just be all the basic things I think are essential on a long flight for me!


Left to right:
Garnier 2 in 1 makeup remover-here
Soap and glory hand food mini-here



Left to right:
Maybelline dream fresh BB cream for oily skin-can't find online alternative- here
The body shop instablur primer- here
Benefit they're real mascara-here
Collection lasting perfection concealer- here

I thought I would only take a few bits that I really thought I would use/need on the flight but I am also going to take more in my luggage as there won't be enough space in my hand luggage!

Things I will be buying before I go:
- simple makeup remover wipes here
-cotton pads- here
- tissues (just incase I get makeup everywhere) here
-mini makeup brush set- real techniques or Ecotools-Real Techniques here/Eco tools here
Garnier Moisture match- here

Hope you enjoyed this little post I know it's not very long but wanted to do something short but interesting for other bloggers(hopefully haha)

See you in my next post!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig