Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Drugstore Products I've Used up



Carmex lip balm - £2.69
This is by far my favourite lip balm it is so moisturising and when your lips are super dry this is literally a god send! Amazing the whole year round as my lips can be dry in any season, it is perfect as it is small and a perfect hand bag sized product, can't live without it now and don't know how I ever did before I discovered it!

Barry M Lip gloss in Toffee - £4.49
I am a girl who both loves lipstick and lip gloss, as long as I've found the right ones for me. I am a huge fan of the Barry m lip glosses as they are the least sticky ones I have found and there are quite a few lovely colours which I am eyeing up too! This one in the shade Toffee is perfect for me over a nude lip and this I use a lot so I had to purchase another(hence why it doesn't look empty haha)



Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy - £2.99
This is a lovely in the middle pink colour it isn't too light or too bright it is a perfect in between colour for me. It has a doe-foot applicator which I like as I can make a more precise lip line, it is very similar to the nyx matte lip creams and this is why I wanted to try this and it has not disappointed for £2.99 it is perfect for even those on a budget, so I would highly recommend as I had used it all up!

Rimmel Wake me up concealer - £5.49
This is an amazing concealer for me, I use it up so quickly though as I usually use the collection lasting perfection and the coverage of this one is a lot thinner and less thick so I find myself using a lot of it, but I won't complain as it doesn't cake up on me like the collection lasting perfection concealer does. It is great for making your under eyes look more awake as there are tiny shimmering particles in this concealer, which I don't mind as it takes away attention from the dark under eye area I have! I have gone through a few of these as it is perfect in summer when my skin is most clear and I don't need much coverage.

Bourjois healthy mix serum - £10.99
This is another summery favourite of mine as it is quite a light coverage but sits lovely on the skin and doesn't cake easily which is definitely a good thing in a foundation to me! It is also a bit like the concealer as it makes you look more awake. I love this serum foundation but I want to try the foundation version as I have been told it's a lot better. I may do a blog post comparing them in the future, so watch this space! Although if I prefer this one I will definitely keep buying it as it is light but covers most of my imperfections, with a bit of concealer it does the job!

I would love to know your favourites/ what you've used up from the drugstore, leave a comment below if you'd like lovelies!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Carmex is by far my favourite lip balm! I recently picked up a minty one in Primark to see how that one compares :) x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is by far the best I've tried! ooh let me know how you get on with it, I may have to get that one too! haha x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig