Thursday 30 April 2015

My Favourite Bath and Bodycare Products

I am a definitely 100% a Makeup obsessed teenage girl, but for today I am going to be sharing some of my favourite Bath and Body care products. I am going to try and keep it short and sweet so here it goes!

The Last product is one I received as a present from a friend I think she originally bought it from Superdrug, it is a very tube so will last a long time. It is a shower creme and feels so luxury on my skin as the scent is a sweet vanilla and I love anything Vanilla.  It is perfect for showers or baths because I find the scent is so relaxing, I have also heard great things about the rest of the 'Cafe de Bain' range so this product definitely tempts me to try more!




Next we have the body butter cream and all I need to say is this smells like heaven, you need to smell this! It is good for softening the skin and is very nourishing so I only need to use it every few days and it has a yummy zesty limey-sugary scent which is almost good enough to eat!


Firstly I absolutely love soap and glory products, I find the body washes all have the most glorious fragrance. They are moisturising and affordable for such a big bottle, they last ages! I love this one as it isn't overpowering but feels moisturising too. It is around £5-6 so is quite good considering this will usually last me 6 months or longer.


Usually my fave body/bath products I love are from Lush. I love almost every bath bomb they sell! But this is my current fave!

This is called 'Melting Marshmallow Moment' and it really does smell sweet and just like marshmallows, I also love how the shape almost looks like a giant marshmallow although this one isn't edible it really makes your bath water look pretty and pink! I love Lush's bath melts as they make my skin feel soft and supple without needing to moisturise, so if I'm feeling lazy I love using this bath melt!
Hope this post maybe tempted you to try a new product!



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Soap & Glory body scrubs and washes are my all time favourite! They all smell so zesty and fresh :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good value and the scents last a long time too! xx

      Delete
  2. That first one looks amazing, and the bath melt looks like it smells amazing. You can never go wrong with Lush! <3
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm always buying so much in there! It does smell lovely! x

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of the cafe de bain brand - the packaging looks so cute x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until I received it, I've heard the rest of the range smells amazing too! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig