Tuesday 19 May 2015

My flawless makeup base | high end and drugstore


These are all the amazing products I am including in today's blog post, I am loving a lot of full coverage foundations lately because my skin isn't really very clear and I do get quite a few big blemishes on my face that I would prefer to cover. I use all of these without powder unless I know I am going out for the whole day or if it is a hot day!

Both of these foundations last me the whole day unlike other foundations that aren't very full coverage and slide off my face half way through the day! So if your looking for a new foundation or to try a different foundation routine these include my absolute holy grail makeup items both high end and drugstore, So I hope you enjoy!





The Flawless base | Drugstore

Firstly I use the Body shop's 'Instablur' primer which blurs out imperfections and creates a smooth base for my makeup and keeps it lasting all day. Then I take the 'Avon Ideal Flawless foundation' in the shade Nude, this foundation feels really velvety on the skin, but is full coverage and I find it doesn't cling to my drug patches, which is really important in a foundation to me as I can use a lot of products that help reduce my blemishes and spots, but they can dry out my face and foundation sometimes makes them look even worse! Lastly I use the collection 'lasting perfection' concealer just to hide any dark circles or hide any spots which need some more coverage.

The products I used:

-The body shop instablur primer
-Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Nude
-Collection Lasting perfection concealer





The flawless base | high end

The first thing I do is use the benefit 'Porefessional primer' which is exactly like the body shop one just more expensive! It helps to make my makeup apply better so that's why I use this. The foundation I use is the Estee Lauder Double wear which is insanely amazing I can't praise it enough it's coverage is amazing and seriously doesn't budge all day even without powder! It has quite a big price tag but this one bottle has lasted me around 6 months and I use it almost every day. If I need any more coverage, which is very rarely with the foundation or if I want to conceal under eye bags I will use the Mac 'pro longwear' concealer which also works a complete dream!

The products I used:

-Benefit Porefessional primer
-Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in 2N1 Desert Beige
-Mac Pro longwear concealer in NC15

I also have a review here of the Estee Lauder foundation if you want to here more about it.


Tell me what are you faves for a flawless makeup base as I'm always on the lookout for trying more! 

Until my next post, hope you have enjoyed this one,


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That Estee Lauder foundation looks good! Love that it has SPF. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soo good, would really recommend it! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig