Friday 3 April 2015

Pamper routine essentials


I am definitely a girl who loves a good pamper night I love having a nice lush bath to de-stress and I also love using moisturising products on my skin! There are so many amazing products which I love to use when I want to pamper myself I will take you through what I do in my current pamper night.




1) Firstly I will run a bath, I usually use a bubble bath or a bubble bar from lush which creates bubbles under running water.
I then use a bath bomb, I have recently been loving this 'Melting Marshmallow Moment' from lush it creates such a lovely pink foamy bath and I find the scent of all lush bath bombs make me so relaxed so are perfect for when I want to pamper myself!


2) I then use a cleanser to remove my makeup and if you have read my recent blog posts you will know I am LOVING this Garnier micellar water!

I usually do this step before having a bath because I don't like wearing a full face of makeup while in a hot bath!


3) I then use a face wash, I am enjoying using this one from the body shop and it really helps to banish excess oils on my face I think it's a really good staple in my pamper routine as it really takes out the impurities in my pores and really gives my face a deep clean.


4) I then moisturise! I usually do this when my skin is feeling very dry or after shaving my legs I find moisturising really leaves my skin nourished for a good few days so I only have to moisturise every few days.

I think this one is super great if your on a budget and the smell is divine! It is the nicest cocoa butter formula and is really handy because you only need to spray a little rub it in and then your done!


I don't like to use too many products as these work best for me I think it's great to find a routine that works for you whether it's skincare/bodycare or what products you use for your own pamper routine!

Hope you enjoyed my lovelies!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh, I love this post! I've never seen that bubble bar before, I'll have to try it! xx

    ♥ www.pinkieprim.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am absoloutley loving it will be definitley buying this one again so lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. The tea tree facial wash looks so good definitely need to get it! And another lush product I need to try , thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats fine! Glad yoi enjoyed and yes you should! :) x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig