Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Skincare Essentials| For Combination skin

The thing I always struggle with is finding skincare products that will help make my acne-prone skin soft and supple without drying my skin out. The worst thing I find for me when doing my makeup and foundation clings around my blemishes as some foundations I use need to be powdered to take away too much shine, but most of the time if I do it just looks like an awful cakey-mess! especially when I'm trying to cover nasty blemishes I don't want them standing out more!

These are a few products I find are really good at banishing these problems on my skin but also are affordable and aren't harsh on the skin.



 Clean and Clear exfoliating daily wash

This face wash is amazing for making my skin smooth and soft, it has exfoliating beads, which help gently to remove dirt and leave your skin feeling fresh. It is easy to buy from places like Boots, superdrug, Tesco etc. It is good for oily skin and dry skin I would say as I have combination skin and it works really well for me.
Garnier moisture match in dry to very dry skin
This moisturiser is quite thick but really nourishes my skin. I like to use it after the face scrub as it keeps my skin smooth so my makeup will then apply better. It is great as it soaks into the skin easily and is around £5 so very good value as it lasts around 2-3 months of using it daily. The packaging is also pink which is my favourite colour so that is a bonus too! (hahah)
Garnier micellar cleansing water
Now I have used this micellar water religiously for around 3-4 months now it is hands down the best makeup remover that I have tried, I even stock up whenever it's on offer because it is just too good!
It has no problems taking off my base makeup (so foundation, concealer, powders) and it is so quick and easy to use as I hate taking off my makeup when I'm super tired, but with this makeup remover I have no excuse!

It is around £2.70 I think when I buy it on offer but i think usually it is around £4-5. But I recommend it so much as I couldn't live without it! If you do try it look for the offers though!


Buy them here:
Clean and clear facial scrub: buy it here
Garnier moisturiser: buy it here
Garnier Micellar water:buy it here


hope you enjoyed reading this! Tell me what your skincare essentials are below in the comments, I would love to hear from you!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely post, the Garnier Micellar water sounds fab! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it really is great value for money!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed you will have a read of your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig