Tuesday 28 April 2015

My top favourite Bronzers

Bronzing or contouring has become a very popular throughout the last year or so on YouTube, and the Blogosphere whether you want a subtle contour or a Kim K one it is easy to master with the correct products! 

Now I have a mixture of high end and drugstore favourite bronzers, mostly drugstore as I love a good contour and get through bronzers quite quickly and this means it can get fairly expensive if I am using just high end ones! I will be giving my honest opinions on them all but as you can see by the title of  this blog post these are my most loved and most favourite bronzers, so enjoy!

Left to right- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, Makeup revolution 'blush stick' in Matte Malibu , Sleek Face form Contour Kit in Light, Avon Bronzer in Medium Riviera-Top


Hoola Bronzer- buy here
The most expensive bronzing product I have, it is a Matte bronzer it retails at £23.50 but has lasted me forever! I tend to alternate between this bronzer and the Sleek one in the contour kit as I think they are very similar when applied on my cheeks. It also came with a little brush which benefit include with all their boxed powders, which is great for giving the look of cheekbones as it creates a very precise defined look, but doesn't look harsh on the skin, It can be built up easily and lasts all day. What's not to love eh?!
I would highly recommend this if you love your makeup and you don't mind paying a little extra for something that's long lasting and good quality.

Avon Bronzer in Medium Riviera- buy online here 
The first thing I have to say about this bronzer is it is probably the nicest smelling makeup product I've ever had! It smells how I can only describe it as like hot holidays, it smells almost like sun cream and Cocoa butter mixed! (which trust me is Amazing!)
This bronzer has really lovely packaging and give a really lovely tanned look to your skin, but looking natural and the shade is really nice for me, I like to use bronzer to give the appearance of more defined cheeks as I do not have visible cheekbones and probably never will haha!
It retails for £10 but I did purchase it while on special offer for £5 from an Avon representative in my local area, which I can definitely say I'm chuffed with as makeup is not cheap these days!



Sleek Face form in Light- buy here
This is a bronzer I use nearly every day and have been loving for around two years, excuse the packaging as the lid had broken and this is why the blush is all cracked! The bronzer is a great staple in my makeup collection I am in love with it and the colour is very flattering on my light/medium complexion isn't too orange or too brown I would say when applied it looks nice but it does look like you're wearing bronzer but if applied with  light hand it can look natural and this palette is great for everyday and travelling because of the bronzer/highlight/blusher all in one, it retails in Superdrug or Boots for around £10. It has also has lasted a considerably long time as bronzer is in my everyday makeup routine I tend to go through them quite quick so this has been an amazing palette for bronzing and contouring for me.


Makeup Revolution Blush stick in Matte Malibu- buy here
One of my latest bronzing purchases was this blush stick, It was one of the first Makeup Revolution products I had bought and it is a dupe for the Nars contouring stick so I thought I would give it a whirl and for the price I am seriously impressed it definitely helps to create the appearance of cheekbones but can really makeup your face look slimmer and more defined too. It is only £5 in superdrug so amazing value if you want a Kim Kardashian style contour. It blends really well for a cream contour stick, but can look a little orange-y if applied too much on paler skin tones, I think this is a really nice product and would be a good match for most skins as you can build up the colour or keep it subtle depending on what sort of colour contour/bronzing colour you prefer.

Tell me below what is your favourite Bronzer/contour Product?!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig