Wednesday 25 March 2015

Review of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and It's Drugstore Dupe



Estee Lauder Double Foundation
I love this foundation so much it makes my skin look flawless once applied, even though I suffer from acne and sometimes have very angry spots.
This covers all my blemishes and imperfections amazingly It lasts all day and it looks like I just applied it even when I'm getting ready for bed! The shade range is incredible as I find a high end foundation should have. There are different letters representing the colours which are warm toned, cool toned or neutral tones and depending on which skin tone you have, it is then very easy to find your perfect match. Although it is my favourite foundation I definitely HATE the price tag!


The foundation costs £29.50 and I am dreading repurchasing it!! and along with this has a lot of SPF in it so it can make me look like a ghost in flash photography! So that is the only downside to this foundation in my opinion and I am a very fussy person haha!


How I would rate the foundation: 9/10 The best foundation I own!

Buy the foundation here



Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless Foundation 
The Best Drugstore dupe I have found for this foundation is the Max Factor Facefinity 3in1 All day flawless foundation, this is because like the foundation it is full coverage which means if can cover acne, rosaeca, and even acne scars. If buffed into the skin well it looks natural and not too heavy despite it being full coverage, and they have a good variety of shades to suit all skin tones in this foundation much like the Double wear from Estee Lauder.

The things I don't like about the foundation is it's staying power. I think this is mainly because it doesn't cover my spots for very long and it tends to cake easily if i try to put more on to stop this happening, so maybe it will last longer on skin with less imperfections to cover. The second thing I don't like is that it

I would probably rate this foundation as 7.5/10! Still great though!

Buy the foundation here

See you next time!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I wear Double Wear too, it's the best foundation I've ever tries - I dont know how I survived before discovering it haha!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's probably one of my favourite makeup items! haha It's amazing even if it is expensive! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post! I would love to try Double Wear but I may have to try the Max Factor one instead as it's not so eye-wateringly expensive lol x

    sabrinajaine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know what you mean I definitely do want it to last as long as I can make it but the Max Factor one is a great alternative! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig