Wednesday 25 March 2015

Quick Drugstore Makeup haul!

Hi Everyone!
I'm back with a Makeup Haul! I have accumulated quite a few new makeup items from boots and thought I would share them with you all!


I will link all the pages where they can be bought below, and also I will list shade names numbers etc. But the whole point of this post is just to show you the makeup I've bought and if you would like any reviews on any or makeup including them pop a comment below to let me know!

1. Maybelline colour drama lip crayon in 'Nude Perfection'

This also is such a beaut-iful nude lipstick, although it's in pencil form sometimes I find this is easier as its smaller and lighter than carrying around other lipsticks (only as I take a variety of lipsticks everywhere I go haha oops!)

Buy it here




















I bought one of these after seeing a blog post from a girl with an amazing blog called 'Cluttered closet' her post showed all six of the creme puff blushes but I thought the one that would suit me most is this shade.

Buy yours here

Check out Cluttered closet's blog here


3. Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara

I'm so excited to try this as it is supposed to be amazing at giving volume and length. 


Buy yours here



5. Revlon Colourburst Matte balm in 'Elusive' 





This shade is a gorgeous mid toned pink it isn't bright but it also isn't light so just in the middle which hopefully I'm going to love!

Buy it here







6. L'oreal Eva's Nude Lipstick

This lipstick looks absolutely incred! I am so excited to try it as I have heard a lot about the L'Oreal nudes lipstick range! I would love to try more!


Buy it from here



Hope you enjoyed!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh the blush, Revlon lip butter and L'oreal lipstick look really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush is just so pretty I couldn't resist buying it haha! I'm super excited to try them!:) xo

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig