Wednesday 18 March 2015

Makeup look using the Mac warm neutrals palette


Today I have decided to do a makeup look using my Mac warm neutrals palette. I have chosen to go for bronzy eyes with a hint of shimmer and a red lip. I thought this would be a good blog post so that people who may want to try Mac, can see what are my favourite shadows and my lip option is because they are my current favourite makeup pieces. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog post and it will maybe help or be interesting to read.

I did also do foundation, powder and bronzer but
I will save this for a separate post, I will be taking you through the shadows, mascara and lip liner/lipstick I have used.

Firstly, I started with the shade 'Brule' which is a cream/white it is very subtle, but looks nice on it's own or combined with other colours, it is the second shade down on the left column. I then used the shade 'Saddle' in my crease and blended this out until there were no harsh lines, this is one of my favourite shades in the palette as it is so different to any other shadows I used before this palette, it is sort of an orangey brown which looks so gorgeous on all skin tones. I then used the eye shadow in 'Divine Decadence' which is a taupe brown shimmer with small specs of copper I only applied this to the outer corner and then patted the rest on the lid. I then added a mascara, I used the 'Maybelline great lash' which is a really nice and affordable mascara, as it looks quite natural and doesn't clump easily.


The shade 'Brule' is second down in the first column. The shade 'Saddle' is second down in the last column, and 'Divine Decadence' is third down in the fourth column. If you have any questions I will  reply to the comments left below.


I then finished with a red lipstick from mac called Russian red. I think the red lip is gorgeous and looks really pretty with brown shimmery eyes.

I really hope you enjoyed this blog post I will be doing a march favorites post soon so watch out for that!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. When I saw your picture, I wanted to comment immediately: what lipstick is this, it's gorgeous! Than I read that it is Russian red, and I am so happy now, because I have it in my collection. :) Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it is super gorgeous one of my faves in my collection! and thank you so much! I appreciate all the comments and i'm glad you enjoyed it. :) x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig