Saturday 21 March 2015

My Eyebrow Favourites: For Beautiful, Bold Brows


Hello Everybody! Today's post is about my favorite makeup products to use on my brows, to either fill them in or set them in place.



Mac eye shadow in Omega
This colour I use Mac's 'Omega' eye shadow which is on the left of this palette obviously I don't use the right shade as it is a gold eye shadow called 'Woodwinked' this is also from Mac, Omega is definitely one of my ultimate faves as it creates a natural strong brow, if you have blonde or light brown coloured eyebrows, this is
a firm favorite for taming those brows!


It looks so natural and lasts all day so what's not to like!

buy it here




The next product is from the drugstore so it is cheap and affordable. I have the colour 'Dark Blond' it is a good match, maybe a little too dark for me but I use it lightly and it works lovely I would say it looks a lot darker than filling in with a powder, so maybe if you have light brows using a powder eye shadow from Boots/Super drug would look a lot less harsh and most natural.






Maybelline Brow Drama

 It is definitely a gooden for defining your brows and if you want big brows this would be great. The only thing i really dislike is the texture as it dries into my brows and I don't like the feeling of crusty hard brows!                    
   
Buy it here

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette
Here is the last product I am going to mention in todays post. This is also a great brow product I use the shade 'Frisk' which is perfect for me and i love the colour in my eye brows. I think the shade 'Cover' could also be an amazing shade for eyebrows, if you maybe have brunette hair and brows I'm sure this would look fairly natural too.

Available to buy here
Here are the colours in the Naked 2 Basics palette it also has perfect shades for eye shadow and all the colours are beaut!


Would totally recommend this if your looking for some new matte eye shadows.

What are your favourite current makeup products for your eyebrows?! I would love to try more!

Hope You enjoyed this blog post.
See you soon.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ahh I always love to check out what other are using on their brows! My fave at the min is the Benefit duo!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I always love to check out what other are using on their brows! My fave at the min is the Benefit duo!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks lovely I definitley will look for it I love benefit makeup! xxx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig