Friday 20 May 2016

Skincare/Bodycare favourites!


Now that summer is just around the corner, I've been stepping up with my skin and body care products! 
I adore having a summery glow as the weather gets nicer and I have two tanning body/skincare products featured in this post as well as two skin care products which I'm also loving, so if you want to know my thoughts carry on reading lovelies!


The Products featured and direct links to them: 
Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Body Lotion -www.boots.com
Bondi Sands everyday Gradual Face tanner - www.feelunique.com
Cetaphil cleanser - www.feelunique.com
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - www.feelunique.com

The first product is a very new product to me, after seeing this gradual tan on offer on the super drug website a few weeks ago I decided to take the plunge and try it, because I self tan I use the Bondi Sands Tanning range, and I can never ever get my hands to look somewhat not disgusting, I have watched countless youtube videos to see what I was doing wrong when applying the mousse to my body and also my hands but every time I did it it was hideous, no other word to describe it unfortunately! So I tried this on my hands applying it with a tanning mitt and oh my goodness what a difference, it matches my Bondi Sands dark foam perfectly after two solid coats and I am obsessed! I am yet to try the Bondi Sands tanning lotion, as I was going to try that on my hands and feet instead of the mousse but as this was on offer for around £3.50 and the Bondi sands one was £14.99 I thought I would give this ago first and the results I am beyond impressed with! 
The best natural looking hands I have ever had when fake tanning!

Now time for my Bondi Sands face gradual tan, now this is perfect for when you don't want to wear much makeup on your face and I've been loving it for makeup free days as it adds colour to my face obviously and builds up to match the tan on my body over two to three days of me applying it each night, because obviously when I don't fake tan my face I have a very visible pale face and tanned body haha!!The only small downside is if you use harsher face scrubs it obviously won't last amazingly but I think is super good and I've been looking for a product like this that doesn't break me out! it doesn't! and I'm definitely going to use this on holiday this summer since I need to use factor 50 on my easily burnt face! Goodbye to my pale face and tanned neck! 

So any US readers of my blog you'll probably think I'm crazy but I have been dying to try the Cetaphil cleanser for so long after hearing how good it is for sensitive or acne prone skin, which lucky me I suffer from both! I love the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish but I was looking for a liquid based cleanser instead of like a lotion which is what cleanse and polish is for those who may not know!
I have been using it for three weeks solidly now and my skin hasn't felt this soft in forever so now I'm definitely saying goodbye to harsh face scrubs which probably made my skin even more sensitive! It is amazing if your looking for a product that won't irritate your skin at all this one claims to do that and I agree!

Lastly is another completely raved about product, and I talk about it all the time! BUT it's the biggest staple in my facial skincare routine, if I couldn't have any other product except one it would be this one! *Bold claim I know!* it keeps my skin clearer than any other product has and I feel it works best when I completely cover my face in a small layer so it helps to tackle blemishes even before they appear. The Effaclar Duo + is a french brand and I also need to try more products from them! I have yet to find a acne curing product but this is as close as I've found to improve my skin the abolute most and it seems to prevent whiteheads and those really painful spots which is gross but amazing that it does such a good job!

So these are my favourites! 
What Skin Care or Body Care products can you not live without?!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've just ordered some La Roche Posay products, can't wait to try them as I suffer with acne prone skin too. Great post!

    http://www.aliterarycocktail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are by far the best I have come across for my skin, you won't be disappointed! thank you for reading x

      Delete
  2. I love the dove tanner! My skin is so sensitive and it doesn't bring me out in a rash like other tans! I never thought of using a mitt though...thanks for the tip!!

    http://katemorgancecilia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig