Thursday 5 May 2016

My Favourite Liquid Lipsticks/Lipcreams


Liquid lipsticks are becoming super popular lately, after the recent launch of the Kylie Jenner lip kits, (which one has actually made it into this post!) they have become a massive hype and every beauty lover it seems is obsessed with them and their are so many great dupes of her liquid lipsticks on the beauty market. I thought I would share with you my favourites at the minute so enjoy!


So the first is of course my Kylie liquid lipstick which I originally bought in the lip kit which featured this lipstick and the matching lipliner. Now this is such a perfect colour for me it's a nude pink colour and it's so easy to apply and smells incredible, and just like strawberries my fave! It is so pretty and I the formula is lovely, I just wish they were easy and accessible in the UK, without the shipping and customs charges which can be a whopping amount of money which I don't have haha!

The next one is the NYX lipstick in the colour Copenhagen, and by the way I love all of these liquid lipsticks and they are all my favourites! *they're in no particular order I forgot to mention!* The Copenhagen shade is amazing but I am more of a pink/nude/neutral lip kinda gal as I feel like these suit me best and are so wearable for me! This is a lip cream so it isn't as liquid-y like the others but dries into a cream formula but all of these lipsticks have a similar affect when dried. This is super good value at £5.50 so I will definitely be trying some more NYX lipsticks!

The last is a new edition to my liquid lipsticks, it's the Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit, I heard so much about this being a dupe for Dolce K by Kylie Jenner (sold as a lip kit) and I couldn't chose between Dolce K and Candy K when I got my lip kit so as I chose Candy K I wanted to get a dupe for Dolce K without the extreme price tag to get it shipped to the UK! So this is a gorgeous browny pink, slightly browner than Candy K, it's a very signature Kylie lip colour. Another thing with liquid lipsticks is that it's so much easier if you want a fuller lip because the liquid when dried really looked so natural and somehow makes you able to do your lips how you like usually with a lipliner, and then a matte liquid lipstick and it's so easy if you want a Kylie Jenner style lip look!


Where you can find them:
Kylie lip kit in Candy K - www.kyliecosmetics.com
NYX Soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen - www.boots.com
Sleek Matte Me Lipstick in Birthday Suit - www.boots.com

What's your favourite Liquid Lipsticks?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Birthday Suit is beautiful, one of my favourites, and Sleek have added 6 new shades to their Matte Me collection. They all look gorgeous x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous! and ah thank you for telling me I had no idea! I definitely need another then! x

      Delete
  2. I recently featured the NYX soft matte lip creams in a beauty wishlist because I really want to try them out! Another liquid lipstick I would love to try are the MAC ones! Great recommendations X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had wanted to try them for so long! I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about the Mac ones but I would love to try them too, thanks for your comment! x

      Delete
  3. I wish I could try out the Kylie Lip Kits but at the same time I'm just not willing to pay so much for a lip product, not to mention that it's so much effort to actually get your hands on one too. I really like the NYX & Sleek versions though x

    Beauty with charm | Benefit Cheekathon Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more it's so cheeky how they can take advantage of people in the UK who want a lip kit! I do love it but the price was just disgusting compared to some of my other makeup products which are very similar! I do love the others though! x

      Delete
  4. Omg i wish they'd sell nyx in portugal, i'm in love with the lipsticks!

    http://mysteryandfashiongirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they start selling them soon! It's so annoying but I understand that too I get so annoyed when I see american makeup that I can't get hold of here in the UK! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig