Thursday 18 February 2016

Travel Friendly Palettes


I am a girl who loves a good makeup palette, whether it's eyeshadows or a bronzing/blush palette I love them all! So I thought I would share my favourite travel friendly palettes as I have so many palettes I thought this would be an interesting read for those who want to find easier to travel around with makeup, which can just be popped in your handbag and won't take up to much space!

I will leave links to all of these palettes below if you want to check them out!

So the palettes I have chosen to feature in this post are:
Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette - here

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette - here

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette - here

Mac quad (made myself) -  
Omega - here
Woodwinked - here
Palette (quad) -  here

Below is a photo I took of all the palettes in natural lighting so this is how they look, and they look as true to colour as I could possibly get them too. 

Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette - 
This palette is perfect for travelling, I have only tried this palette out of all of Tanya's quad palettes, and the colours are absolutely stunning! I love the shade 'gold coin' it's so pretty and looks pretty on the lids but still remains quite natural compared to other shadows. I love this palette and a I went away for the weekend a few weeks ago and took this palette and it was so travel friendly and having a mirror makes it even more handy as you can do your eyeshadow just about anywhere! 

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette - 
This palette is one perfect for everyday, in fact I use it everyday as I always use the middle shade for filling in my brows as you can see I do use it quite a lot haha! I also love using the second shade in just to cover veins on my eye lids when I just want it to look natural and barely look like I have any eye shadow on my lids, it's also a great palette for creating browny smokey eyes so it has so many uses and you can create a variety of eye looks using just this little palette!

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette -
I never thought pink eyeshadow would look nice on me, I've always wanted to try it but had been too scared. So when I noticed this palette around four/five months ago I wanted to give it a go especially for the £4 price tag but I was definitely a bit skeptical because of how cheap it was, it sounded to good to be true! but It isn't! I am amazed at the quality and I am so looking forward to using this palette in the summer as I think these shades will look beautiful and I just think they look so summery. I think this is such a good palette size, it's a bit bigger than the first two palettes but it would be perfect for a date night or weekend away and they just look so pretty and girly that it looks like you've spent ages doing your makeup, they are such pigmented eyeshadows and I really recommend this gorgeous £4 palette!

Mac Quad - 
Lastly out of all my favourite travel friendly palettes is my Mac quad, I only have two eye shadows called 'Omega' and 'Woodwinked' but you can fill up these palettes yourself and pick the exact shades which you want which I think is amazing! I love using Omega for my eyebrows too sometimes to just add a bit more colour and fill them in. I think Woodwinked is such a stunning golden coloured eyeshadow which has the most gorgeous shimmer but isn't too over the top, it's perfect to pair with a pink or red lip and this palette is so small you could definitely take it most places as it'll probably fit in a clutch bag or a purse so is definitely very travel friendly!


What is your favourite palette(s) to take on your travels?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have the revolution pallet and I love it, I use it most days xx

    http://www.dotdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice of palettes! I have the Revolution palette but would love to try eyeshadows from Mac in the future :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both super good quality, Mac have such a variety of eye shadow shades too! x

      Delete
  3. Yay, now i know other palettes Xx Love this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been curious to the naked basics range but the one you have is gorgeous! I love MUR eyeshadows, their palettes are fantastic xxx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmine! I adore the Urban Decay palettes! and I agree the MUR eyeshadows are so affordable and amazing! xxx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig