Tuesday 2 February 2016

Product's I'm Loving Lately


If you'd like to see what products I have been loving in the past month or so then you've come to the right place! I have a mixture of Makeup, Perfume, Body care favourites so I hope you lovely's enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you've been loving too! 

You can find all of the products below: 
Soap and glory Sugar crush body spray - here
Nails Inc Nail Polish in Hyde Park  - here
Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee Fragrance - here
Nyx Soft Matte lip cream in Copenhagen - here
Seventeen Wet look Liquid eye liner - here
Soap and glory heel genius cream - here
The comforter shower cream - here
Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy - here
Mac Whirl lip liner - here

Soap and glory Sugar crush body Spray: This body spray is such a gorgeous, sweet scent and it's just a mist/spray so it's easy to just use and makes you smell amazing! It's super good value but it's so easy to use so much as it just smells so amazing! If you like the sugar crush scent you will love this!

Nails Inc Nail polish in Hyde park: I have been having this on my nails constantly throughout January and this month too as it's on my nails right now so it's definitely a nail polish I have an attachment too, because I literally can't stop wearing it. It is the loveliest grey/blue and it just looks so classy and elegant on the nails.

Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee Fragrance: For a perfume favourite this Benefit one has been my absolute favourite. I love the scent, it's the perfect feminine floral and powdery and I adore the packaging of this perfume too. I definitely think I a going to be loving it for a long long time and the scent lasts really well on my skin!

Nyx Soft Matte lip cream in Copenhagen: Now I hate purple lipsticks on me, but this is the only colour I have found that I actually really like on my skin tone, with some goldy/bronze eye makeup I really have been liking using this, but I probably won't be using it for a while because I am wearing so many pink/peachy lipsticks now the weather is getting a little better.

Seventeen Wet look Liquid eye liner: I am definitely not a pro at applying eye liner. This one is probably one of my most favourites I've discovered along with the barry m liquid liner which you can find here it looks so good on and I feel I can control the nib and the thickness quite easily, which I find very difficult with most liquid eye liners! I really like the fact its 'wet look' too because I think it looks super black as soon as it's applied and stays the same the whole day for me!

Soap and glory heel genius cream: Now I am not a foot lover, really to be honest I hate them, like they are just weird compared to my hands I think feet look super weird, but I know we all have them so. I have really been liking this foot cream, it is quite thick but is so nice to put on and then put on a pair of socks to let your feet soak in the moisture and literally my feet have never looked better! I love painting my toe nails too just because well I think painting them and keeping them nice makes my feet look at least 20x better! I don't usually use foot cream but I really think this is so good!

The comforter shower cream: I am someone who really loves sweet scents and this shower cream from lush is no exception for that! It has the same smell as the much loved and raved about 'The comforter bubble bar' which I adore so I had to buy this! The smell is glorious and I know that I need to buy more before I run out or I will definitely not be a happy bunny!


Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy: I know this is everyones favourite Mac lipstick but it just has barely come off my lips lately, it's my go to lip colour if I want something that looks sophisticated or won't require to much upkeep throughout the day. As it's a matte lipstick it lasts for ages on the lips!

Mac Whirl lip liner: I also have been loving my Mac lip liner in the shade whirl, it is a super stunning colour and if you like neutral pink lips this lip liner is great and because I have so many neutral nude lipsticks it suits so many of my lipsticks which is a bonus in itself!

What have you been loving recently?!
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Great.list of faves. That lip color is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvet teddy is my absolute fave lipstick of all time, ever! Have never tried Whirl lip liner but I have it in the lipstick and it's just fab! I still haven't got round to trying the comforter from lush but really need to, heard so many good things!
    Jenny xox
    borntoblend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both together, they are a little different but I think they still work nicely, and I love the comforter you should try it! xx

      Delete
  3. The S&G spray sounds so good - didn't realise they did one in that scent! And the nails inc polish is stunning!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I until they had it in a christmas set I got! It smells incredible! thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  4. Hey, great Blogpost! I really enjoyed reading it. Is the Nyx Soft Matte lip cream more MATTE or morw creamy on the lips?

    Xx Sarah www.wonderlandblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I've used it a lot now and It's very matte! a bit drying if you don't use lip balm before but it's a lovely colour xx

      Delete
  5. I love that lip liner! It looks so pretty and sounds fab

    lovely post,
    Daizy from| www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I LOVE the Soap and Glory body mist!! It literally lives in my handbag!.. I also adore their Heel Genius.. In fact everything from there is fab!! I want Velvet Teddy so much .. I agree it really is so sophisticated !! Loved this post babe!
    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it?!?! there products never fail to impress me! Thanks for your lovely comment hun! xxx

      Delete
  7. These products look so good! Really want to try velvet teddy and whirl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely list of favourites! I love velvet teddy too it's one of my fave nudes to use for a daytime look.

    www.lauralivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nyx lip gloss looks amazing, I love that color!! Loved you blog and followed! xx

    http://mysteryandfashiongirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely favourites! The Comforter shower gel must be amazing indeed, I love the smell of the bubble bar so it must be very satisfying to use the shower gel as well. I've never tried Mac lip liners, but they are so tempting! Whirl is a beautiful colour, and would look great even on its own :)

    Julia xx
    Last post: A Retro OOTD | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/02/ootd-everyday-retro-style.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous as a shower gel but I definitely still love to bubble bar too! I love so many scents from Lush I'm yet to be disappointed! The whirl lip liner is gorgeous I really recommend it if you want to try it! xx

      Delete
  11. Loved reading your favourites!

    www.georgia-makeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. The benefit perfume is amazing! It's such a beautiful scent and so pretty to spritz on

    lovely post,
    Daizy from| www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the scent of The Comforter! So sweet and lovely :) Velvet Teddy is one of my absolute fave MAC lipsticks x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most amazing scent! Velvet Teddy is my absolute go to MAC lipstick atm! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig