Thursday 28 January 2016

Mini Lush Haul


Hello my lovely's! Today I'm gonna be sharing with you these lovely Lush goodies, which I actually got from the Boxing day sales I know, it's a bit late haha!

But nonetheless I hope you enjoy reading. 


So I picked up from the Sale, the Firecracker gift set, which includes all the products shown below! So There's Intergalactic, Candy Mountain, and The Experimenter. And then I picked up 'The Comforter' shower cream which I adore it smells incredible, so if you have tried it in bubble bar form and loved that you will adore this scent! (this wasn't in the sale though, I paid full price for the 250g bottle)

The Comforter shower cream is the only thing I have used so far but it is delicious! You almost want to eat it, it smells so good haha! It is a lovely purple-y pink colour which definitely did draw me to it! I find when I use it with a body puff or loofa it creates so many bubbles and you actually think it's going to stain your body a purple colour but rest assured it definitely won't and smells so good you wouldn't even care if you were purple! (I'm joking of course!)
The 250g bottle can be found here: The bottle I have was £9.75

So from Left to right is: Intergalactic, Candy Mountain, and The Experimenter, The first is a Bath bomb, so just needs to be popped in the bath and then you will see all the colours transform your bath into something pretty cool! The middle one is a bubble bar so you break off a bit - if you want that is, and then use that under the running water to create loads of bubbles! It also smells like snow Fairy one of my favourites from Lush too! And then the last one is a Bath bomb meaning it fizzes in the bath and whatever colour it is, is usually the colour it turns you bath!

I believe the firecracker gift set was £6.48 which is a great bargain for these products!
But sadly this one was a Christmas set only as it had candy mountain in, and that's limited edition for christmas! so I'm sorry if you were interested in it. 

The Lush Website: https://uk.lush.com

If you want to find other bath bombs here are some alternatives!

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love love loveeee Intergalactic and the Experimenter, they made my bath look incredible! I have the comforter but I haven't tried it yet, but if I like it I'll definitely try get my hands on the shower gel. My fave from Lush has to be the Rose Jam scent, it's gorgeous! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I can't wait to try them! I love the comforter in bubble bar form and the shower cream, but I haven't tried Rose jam will definitely try it next christmas! Thanks for reading lovely. xx

      Delete
  2. OMG They look soo cute! I wish my country have a lush store HAHA:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is a shame, hopefully one day they will! Thanks for reading of course! x

      Delete
  3. If the Comforter is anything like the bath bomb I bet it's amazing- I've been eyeing it up since it was released!

    Great picks! Candy Mountain is one of my favourites - basically, if it smells like you can eat it, you can guarantee I'll love it!

    Www.leviniajayne.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good smells so sweet and exactly like the bubble bar does! It does smell good enough to eat haha! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the smell of the comforter bubble bar so I really want this now!! I have never seen this in store! I'm so sad I didn't get candy mountain, I'm going to have to get the valentines version. I loved the experimenter though, was so pretty fizzing away! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells soo good! I really want the huge bottle now as I just need more before I use it all up! I haven't tried the valentines version so I will have a look, it smells so nice though and the experimenter was so colourful and pretty! xx

      Delete
  5. People rave about The Comforter so much, I really need to try it :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love a good Lush haul but they are so bad for my bank balance, I end up wanting everything! You've picked out a nice little selection here though, if you like the comforter shower gel deffo pick it up in a bubble bar its incredible!

    Grace xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too it's so hard to just buy a few things as everything smells and looks so good! I love the bubble bar! xx

      Delete
  7. great haul, I had the experimenter bought for me for my birthday but I didnt really like it as it turned my bath grey! :(
    Jess | www.beautifulbreakable.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, it turned mine blue! It looked so colourful so that was the main reason I bought it haha! x

      Delete
  8. The Comforter is my absolute favourite right now, the scent is just so lovely and it lingers for ages x

    Darling Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's such good value and smell is just incredible! x

      Delete
  9. The comforter shower cream sounds so lovely! Loving the look of those bath bombs too!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a perfect VDAY gift!! Check out my picks here : http://laynefable.com/2016/02/08/valentine/ : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. I'm going to be heading into lush on Sunday, as I don't have one where I live and I'm going away. Can't wait to see what I find 😁

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. I'm going to be heading into lush on Sunday, as I don't have one where I live and I'm going away. Can't wait to see what I find 😁

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig