Thursday 11 February 2016

Brows For Every Budget


I love having full eyebrow! I just love the appearance of them especially on my face shape, I have tried and tested plenty of eye brow kits and eye shadow shades to fill in my eyebrows and I thought I would share with you my favourite for achieving natural and full eyebrows from a low to higher budget! 

Now I adore each of these palettes and think the products are amazing quality so they would all be amazing, I have naturally dark-ish blonde hair! So I usually have the use quite light shades for my brows as I think this suits me best I will be taking you though the shades I also use in particular in each of the palettes! So Enjoy!

Seventeen Brow Kit - here at www.boots.com
I really enjoy using this palette on days where I want something quick and simple, this little palette is so useful as it has a mini brush and an eyebrow pencil so this is really handy for travelling and on the go! (although all of these are really!) It comes with a wax on the left hand side and the brow powder in the middle it is quite a mid toned brown colour but I can get away with it with my hair colour, although it's super easy for my eyebrows to look too much for me as I am heavy handed so I need a light hand when applying this, but don't get me wrong, it's a lovely colour when applied. It also comes with the white shade on the right which is perfect for highlighting the brow bone if you do so wish! I think this is so great and affordable at only £5.99!

Mac Quad - Omega and Woodwinked - here at www.selfridges.com
The next brow powder I use is this eye shadow from Mac which is called 'Omega' now I first discovered this after watching many YouTube videos where beauty guru's would use this shade if they had blonde to light brow hair and it looked amazing, so I had to try it myself and it just creates a really natural eyebrow colour and is so easy to create the appearance of thicker or fuller brows as this eyeshadow can be built up and doesn't straight away give you crazy eyebrows as the colour is light but not too light for filling in my eyebrows so I think this is great, however I do not use the other shade as I only use that on my eyes! This eyeshadow on it's own retails for £10 from Mac. 

Omega - here
Woodwinked - here
(woodwinked not used as a brow shade by the way it is a shimmery gold!)


Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette - here at www.houseoffraser.co.uk
Lastly but definitely not least is my Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 palette, now this is so versatile and is so good as it has basically every eye brow shade you could need and I love using this as a palette for my eye shadow as well as an almost everyday essential for filling in my eye brows. I just find it has every neutral eye shadow shade I would need and it's just a bonus that it has my perfect shade for filling in my eyebrows which is called 'Frisk' as you can probably tell because I have hit the pan quite a bit now! I think this has such a variety of shades so I would say it's literally a perfect eyebrow palette! even though it's an eyeshadow palette it's perfect as it's basically a 2 in 1! The only downside is the price at £23 but it can be used in so many ways and with Urban Decay products you get what you pay for! The quality is amazing!


What is your favourite product or products for filling in your eyebrows?
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I really want to try the Seventeen brow kit, it looks amazing! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great for the price and the mini pencil and brush are actually not bad either! x

      Delete
  2. Aaah I have the same problem with my eyebrows too as I am also blonde! A good one for a blonde shade is the Tanya Burr Perfect Brows Palette too! 😍 Really want to try out MAC 'Omega'.
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone who's blonde too haha! and oh! I need to check that one out then I adore Tanya's makeup products! x

      Delete
  3. Still hoping to get that that Naked Palette for my b-day eheh

    mysteryandfashiongirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was the only person in the world that still loves to use eyeshadows from time to time to fill in my brow! And MAC eyeshadows are the best for that! Great post!

    Vanesa | http://www.thebeautyanecdote.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using eye shadows! so easy and are great when you can use them for two things instead of one! I love the Mac eye shadows! Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  5. Love them all Xx ������ Makes me wanna buy it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the Naked basics 1 palette for mine! Problem with having such dark brows most brow kits end up unused with me. Love the basics palette, it's such a multi tasker!

    Http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! For me I don't know what that's like, but it must be super annoying when kits aren't the right shade! I love the basics palette so much and I agree! x

      Delete
  7. I LOVE using mac shadows as brow powder. I find them so easy to blend and I never have too harsh of an eyebrow but still looking very full at the same time :) xx

    Kathy
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good quality! I agree with you on that xx

      Delete
  8. I love the seventeen brow palette, its my everyday one this month :) great post :) 💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great brow palette considering the price! Thank you xx

      Delete
  9. I love the naked 2 palette but never would have thought to use it for my brows!

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig