Thursday 7 January 2016

Most Loved Eye Products of the Last Year


Let's start with: these are favourites from last year but they will definitely be through this year too, I am so addicted to using all of these makeup bits and that will carry on for as long as I can't find anything I love more, and right now it seems impossible that I will!


So these have all been very talked about items, so I have the Naked Smoky Palette to the Left, then two of the Lash Sensational Mascara's in the middle and then to the left I have my Mac Warm Neutrals Palette. These are all my most favouritest  eye makeup items of the last year and I'm sure I will be loving them this year in 2016, which may I add feels super odd to actually be saying...

I had never been a mascara junkie, I had always stuck to the same mascara, which when I think about it was good but didn't give me a lot of thickness too my lashes and they didn't look as good as I wanted them too, so I tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational in March of last year and I haven't looked back since! This is why I have included two as you can see the one on the left side the packaging looks very well love compared to my super shiny one on the right. I am currently on my third and I am so obsessed with it and I don't know if anything else can compare!

The Palette to the left is the Naked Smoky Palette and in the last few months of 2015, I had been using it daily, even if it was just a little bit of colour on my eye lids, it is amazing for creating those dramatic, sultry eyes and I feel like it has a mixture of day and night shades, a lovely one for experimenting with autumn eye looks, there's a festive gold and a champagne-y pink glitter, it has navy's, purples, silvers the list goes on. The possibility of difference looks you can make with it is endless! It's stunning!

The palette on the right hand side, is also a beautiful and luxury palette. It's the Mac Warm Neutrals palette and it has the most easy to apply warm shades which I think are perfect for autumn and summer as I tend to wear orangey copper eyes in the summer time, it I'm going out at night on holiday, or in the winter time when I want something quite warm glittery and festive. It has a lovely mixture of mattes and glittery/shimmery shades which I feel like is the only downfall in most of the Naked palettes as I love matte colours to deepen up the eye look and sometimes I can go a bit overboard with the glitter so I need matte shades to tone the eyes down. The Mac one is amazing for this as there is such a range of both and they will all complement each other, you don't need to think too much about the colours not matching as all of them seem too whatever ones I use together!

Naked Smoky Palette - www.houseoffraser.co.uk £38.00
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - www.superdrug.com £7.99
Mac Warm Neutrals Palette - www.selfridges.com  £65.00


These are my all round most loved and most used Eye Products of 2015 and I'm sure will be featured in lots of blog posts in 2016 I hope this has been an enjoyable read for you!

Do we have any of the same favourites?
What are yours?
SHARE:

37 comments

  1. I received the Smoky Palette for Christmas and I love it! I always hear great things about the Maybelline Mascara so I should really try it! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with the palette, so many looks you can make with the one palette! and I recommend it I basically only use that one now! x

      Delete
  2. The Mac warm neutrals is definitely top of my list of things to buy. Its so pretty! x

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It really is probably my most loved makeup item! It has such a gorgeous array of shades perfect for all year round I think! x

      Delete
  3. i just follow your blog <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybelline Lash Sensational was one of my favourites this past year as well. I was really surprised by how well it worked for me.

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wasn't expecting it to be as amazing as it is! x

      Delete
  5. Maybelline Lash sensation is my last year favourite , I just bought it again and would probably remain my fav this year too. it is an amazing mascara. :)


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps: I am number 7 on GFC please follow back. xxx

      Delete
    2. Yay! That's good I'm glad you agree with me! I have followed too! xx

      Delete
  6. I loved Lash Sensation too! I used it everyday until I got my hands on Benefits Roller Lash!

    Grace xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the Roller Lash in the mini size! I loved it but this one is so great for the price tag I love it, but I'm keen to try the roller lash too in the full size! thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  7. These look lovely! I've heard so many good things about that mascara and the shades in the palettes look beautiful - what a great assortment! :D loving your blog, now following on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm obsessed with them all, I will be sure to follow you back on there! xx

      Delete
  8. The MAC Warm Neutrals palette looks so pretty everytime I see it! Lovely picks :)

    Jess xo
    http://www.theindigohours.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Mac palette looks lovely, I picked up the original Urban Decay palette for Christmas but it was such a difficult decision choosing between the four!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! oo I have never tried that one, it looks lovely though and I agree it's so hard choosing when all four look incredible!

      Delete
  10. I just found your blog and I have added you to my daily reading! :) Regards from Cyprus xx

    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much that's too kind! I will be checking out your blog too! xx

      Delete
  11. loved reading this post! the MAC shades look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Couldn't agree more about the Lash Sensational one of my favourites of 2015. I just got the Smokey Palette for Christmas so I'm super excited to try it out.

    Kirsty
    http://cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's such an amazing palette let me know how you get on with it hun! and I know I really don't need any other mascara! x

      Delete
  13. That eye shadow palette looks so gorgeous.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    http://www.themakeupaficionado.com/2015/11/innoxa-lift-and-firm-primer.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Naked Smokey too. It comes with so many beautiful shades!! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a vegan I don't buy from Maybelline or Mac but I love the Naked palettes such good value for money! X

    Adidas X Pharrell Williams dupes over on hailandharmony.blogspot.ie  // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a big fan of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - it's a great dupe for Benefit Roller Lash xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree lovely! I have tried a mini of the Roller Lash and loved it but this one is literally identical I love it so much! xx

      Delete
  17. Love the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara too it is just perfect xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been seeing the Lash Sensational on Maybelline counters for the longest times and have been DYING to try them out. I might jsut go get them after reading this! I need a new mascara anyway, haha!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you definitely should if you can I don't know what I would do without it nothing else compares to it for me!

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig