Friday 18 December 2015

My Gemporia Christmas Wishlist


Today I am sharing with you a Christmas Wishlist I have created in collaboration with an online jewellery company called Gemporia

They have some really lovely affordable necklaces, bracelets and rings as well as the more expensive ones too, but they just look so Stunning and are such feminine pieces, and now I just can't wait to try something from them.


Here are a few gorgeous items I have picked to put in this Christmas wishlist post, as Gemporia has some stunning jewellery and I wish I could have everything! I really love Gold and Rose Gold jewellery so most of them are sort of similar but I also love the silver jewellery too. I think jewellery is such a good christmas present as they are things that can be worn over and over again, and don't go out of fashion unlike clothes!

 If you want to check out any of these items in my wishlist above, I have linked each of the pieces in order of above so if you click on the jewellery name below it will take you straight to the item on the website!


I hope you enjoyed reading something a bit different on my blog, I think jewellery can really make you feel so much more put together sometimes and looks so classy and elegant as my blog is all about beauty and making yourself feel beautiful I have included this post as jewellery can be such a lovely touch to any outfit or occasion, as it's almost christmas I thought what better time to do this post.

Let me know what you think of these jewellery pieces too!

*Wishlist in Collaboration with Gemporia, however all thoughts opinions are my own.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are all so pretty, especially number 1!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's the one I definitely love most! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig