Tuesday 22 December 2015

My Christmas Makeup Of The Day - Everything Drugstore


Currently it is only 3 more sleeps until christmas day! and I am actually super excited! So I thought I would do a post on the makeup I plan on wear on Christmas day and this is it, carry on if you want to see everything I used! I used only drugstore products as I'm really loving so much from Boots and Superdrug at the moment! (UK Drugstore Beauty shops)

So I first used my new favourite foundation the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, which I featured in a Drugstore Makeup haul here which gives such a flawless base and gives a light to medium coverage. I use the shade 52 which is the second lightest shade.

I then used the Soap and Glory kick ass concealer, just to cover up my dark circles with the peachier shade in the duo and then the more yellow shade to cover any pesky blemishes! It's a really good concealer duo as both shades will be good for most skin tones, to correct and conceal.

I didn't use any bronzer as I think I don't need too much with the bold lip and dramatic eyes but you could use some on your skin! I used a No7 highlighting stick to make me skin glow and look really fresh, which I think is perfect for christmas day as I can go all out with the shimmery eye shadows and glowing skin!

I will then use the gorgeous Tanya Burr Hollywood palette which you can see below, I am just going to use the first light shade called 'Nude Delight' and Then the shade 'Enchantment' which is the most pretty gold shade, but it stays on the eyes so well with minimal fallout. If there is any I will just clear this up again with my soap and glory concealer. 

This part is also optional but I then used a tiny bit of 'Bookworm' just to deepen up my crease and to just pull the eye look together. 

I then will apply generous amounts of the Maybelline Lash Sensational after I have curled my lashes lots of times to create the look of some long and curly eyelashes. 


I then have two options for lip colours but if you want a pink or a lighter red shade instead of any of these I have a Christmas lip ideas post coming on Christmas Eve, so watch out for that my loves! 

So the first shade which I may use is an affordable drugstore lipstick is Rimmel Kate Moss in 107. It is a gorgeous dark berry colour which suits so many skin tones and is perfect for the colder season.

The second is the Tanya Burr lip gloss, mine is from her limited edition Gingerbread trio which had this lip gloss and Glittery Nail Polish and a nail file, this particular lip gloss is called 'Sugar and Spice' it has a little bit of colour to it, but nothing to out there so I may use a combination of both on Christmas Day. 

I hope you enjoyed reading and watch out for my christmas lip ideas post coming on Christmas Eve. 

Merry Christmas Everyone! 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. OOO I love the look of the Tanya Burr quad, some gorgeous shades there! I've never used that concealer either, I use the setting powder which I love so need to try that out :)

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous palette! So like Mac eye shadows!I really want to try the setting powder as well as lots of other makeup from them I love the concealer! x

      Delete
  2. I usually wouldn't pick up Zoella or Tanya Burr products, as they aren't really aimed at my age range but they sound fab!

    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't let that bother you! They are really good tbh! you should give some of them a go the quality is absolutely fab! x

      Delete
  3. A great look created there! I haven't actually tried any of Tanya Burr's products!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This palette of hers is amazing and the quality is great, the shades are all so pigmented!

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the kids ass concealer, I'm always on the look out for a good under eye concealer.
    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, can give a really full coverage which I love as I need it when my dark circles under my eyes are bad!

      Delete
  5. I love the Maybelline mascara! The Kate Moss lipstick looks like a great shade, very festive!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is amazing! and I love the colour of it such a pretty shade! xx

      Delete
  6. How good is the Soap and Glory concealer when it comes to under eye creasing? I always have a problem with it happening with so many concealers and I just can't find one that won't do it for me ah x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rimmel 107 is such a classic Christmas shade!

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Tanya Burr palette looks gorgeous and you can't go wrong with the Rimmel lipstick!

    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig