Thursday 12 November 2015

The Body Shop: Sale Haul


I thought today would be the perfect time to take a snap of my body shop sale haul on my new Canon eos 700D! So that's just what I did for you all, let me start off by saying I am officially broke as I have now invested in this camera which I have been saving months and months for so most of my blog posts for a while will be featuring a lot of new makeup products and body care bits I got for my birthday which was on October 24th! So quite a while ago now, haha!

Let me start by telling you all what my body shop haul actually came too: It came to the bargain price of £19.70! And this haul is not including two of the body shop's lipsticks that were included in that price and that I'm featuring in a new blog post later this month! So stay tuned for that!

So the Body shop had a sale on just before my birthday about a week before and I decided to order a few bits but that turned in to quite a few more than I originally thought I would, impulse buying at it's best, at least it was in the sale! I also had found a discount code on the website for 40% off so this was why I got such a big haul for the price of under £20 I was very impressed!

So I ended up buying two body butters in 50ml each, and one lip balm in the honey scent (the blueberry one was given to me for my birthday, so is the only thing not included in the price) a virgin mojito body scrub which smells absolutely delish!! which was on my want list for agesss so I was SO happy getting this for around £3-4 I think if I remember correctly! and then I also bought a honeymania shower gel which smells amaze-ing and I can't wait to smell like a honey bee! ironic as I hate bees.  Lastly I picked up this cute cherry blossom duo-which includes the little travel spray and a little body lotion miniature, after I bought this for a friend for her birthday I wanted it for myself... but were all guilty off this right?! So I saw it online and decided I needed it too, so now me and my friend are twinning! I will link all of the products I can find that are featured in this post below but some may not be online anymore as they were most probably sale items only.

So the only products I've tried are the blueberry lip balm my best friend got me along with lots of other lovely presents, and I love it so much it has the nicest blueberry scent and actually smells like blue berries and doesn't smell artificial at all and that's why I love the body shop products it also is lovely and moisturising.

The other product I have tried so far is the Smoky Poppy body butter and this is such a nice scent it smells nice and isn't too much but I really like the smell and I use it to moisturise my arms and legs and it seems to make the skin less flaky, which is something I suffer with in the colder months sadly, so it has been a lovely product to use and I can't wait to use the coconut scented one too.

Smoky Poppy body butter - here
Coconut body butter - here
Honey Mania lip balm - here
Blueberry lip balm - unable to find online
Cherry Blossom Duo - unable to find online
Honey Mania Shower gel - here
Virgin mojito scrub - unable to find online


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Definitely want to get my hands on all of these products now. They all sound amazing, Great post,

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that was an amazing sale! It's amazing that you picked up these products for not even 20 pounds. Congrats! Love the products you got. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It really was I think it was definitely was my lucky day! xx

      Delete
  3. £20 is an amazing price for everything here! All I want to do is go shopping in the Body Shop now.
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such amazing and lovely products! haha I'm sorry in advance but I bet you'd find lots of great products! x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I deffo need to go buy some of the Body Shop products now, they'll make such good christmas presents, especially if theres a discount on, meaning I can buy a lot more for the money!! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's such a great idea I didn't even think about that but I love getting there products for birthdays and christmas' and I know plenty of other people who would too thank you for telling me I'm totally gonna do that too! xx

      Delete
  5. Wow what a bargain at £20! I haven't been to body shop in ages, i think it's time to treat myself.

    www.melissazia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Was so happy with all of it for such a good price, I agree you definitely should!!

      Delete
  6. Body Shop is literally the best! Want everything!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been in love with the body shop for such a long time. Smoky poppy body butter sounds delicious. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a lovely scent! and I agree me too, all their products I seem to love! xx

      Delete
  8. I love Body Shop and your selection is just great ! I like the sound of the smoky poppy butter :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thank you for taking the time to read, the smoky poppy is a lovely scent! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig