Thursday 19 November 2015

Drugstore Makeup Haul


Let me start by saying... yes I am aware this is another haul post!
I have received so many lovely things for my birthday which have been as will be included in a few more hauls or 'products I'm trying' or somewhat like that blog posts in the near future! 

So sorry if you don't enjoy hauls but it's all makeup and all stuff I'm super excited to use so as soon as I get it it *needs* to be photographed before I can use it definitely blogger problems! But I don't care I just can't wait to try all my new makeup products featured in this post so Enjoy!

So these are the three palettes I bought with birthday money, and I'm loving them all! 
The first was the sleek blush by three palette which has three lovely shades, also the palette is called 'sugar' but online it is 'brown sugar' before I forget to mention that! the shades are called: Left - Demerara, Middle - Muscovado, Right - Turbinado. they are all super lovely shades and I was so drawn to this palette as I haven't tried any of the blush palettes and at this time sleek was on 2 for £10 so will mention the other product in a mo! but My favourite shade has to be the middle shade 'Muscovado' it is just such a beautiful colour and has tiny little shimmers but they don't make me look like a glitter ball! *yay haha* but then close second is the fist shade which is like a dark cranberry shade, it looks so scary but it is super pretty and I am gonna love using it this winter! 

The Second product is the sleek palette on the right. It is a contour kit which has a contour powder(as you'd expect) and a beautiful shimmery highlighter. Now I already had this but in the more expensive one which included a blush, I never really used the blush - partly because I smashed it on a solid flood which smashed it to smithereens! And then this broke the packaging, now I won't be doing that with these! but I'm so clumsy haha so I won't be surprised if I do! Now this one (shade-light, btw) was in the sleek offer so both together came to £10 which I was so happy with as the last product retails for £9.99 on it's own, BARGAIN! The contour shade is perfect for my skin tone and I love the highlighter too so it's a perfect mini makeup compact! This one retails for £4.49!

The Last product is the Makeup revolution ultra sculpt and contour palette, which is £3.50 so for that price I wanted to give it a go! It has a contour shade, highlighter and pinky blush shade. I'm in the shade 'Ultra Fair' and It's lovely for the price I am amazed! The only downside is they are all very powdery so it gets everywhere haha! But I love it anyway for the price I am in love! All of them are wearable shades and look very pretty on the skin.

Makeup revolution Ultra sculpt and contour palette close up - buy here
Sleek Contour kit - close up - buy here
Sleek Sugar Blush palette (brown) Sugar - close up - buy here

So I'm super pleased with all of these gorgeous drugstore palettes considering they all together came to £13.50 I'm very impressed with this little haul and my little bargains!

Have you every tried these products?! Or anything else from Sleek or Makeup Revolution?
 I'd love to know your thoughts! 

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I've got the Makeup Revolution sculpt and contour kit and absolutely love it. Loved this post!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still never tried anything from the Sleek range - I need to have a look and give some things a go. Lovely post x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should it's amazing quality! the blushes are absolutely gorgeous x

      Delete
  3. Lovely haul! I want to try the Sleek Contour Palette!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Ah it's so so good I really recommend it xx

      Delete
  4. They look great! Sleek palettes are one of my favorites as they are so pigment and cheap.
    Rita x
    http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really lovely palettes, I have the Sleek contour kit and I love it so I hope you do too :) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so pretty it was hard to start using them! haha and thanks at the moment I'm loving it! xx

      Delete
  6. Make-up revolution products are such great quality for the prices!
    Lovely post.
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! This contour palette I'm loving at the moment! x

      Delete
  7. Such beautiful palettes :) I am obsessed with both brands.

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how sleek those palettes are. I really want to try the contour kit!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to use the Sleek palette all the time then I found the Revolution palette. It is so good - so pigmented x

    Reverie de Paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are both amazing! Not too orange-y for me either! which I love! They are so super pigmented which makes me love them more x

      Delete
  10. I love the look of the Sleek contour kit! I love it when you find good products from cheaper brands!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's such a good feeling! The makeup revolution one is literally one of my faves now! But obviously I adore the Sleek one too! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig