Tuesday 13 October 2015

Top Three Perfumes


I am without a doubt a girl who loves perfume, every single day without fail I will be wearing one, as a girl who loves makeup, clothes, shoes you name it I love it! So how could I not love perfumes too... even if they are super expensive and do make a big dent in my bank balance!


So today I will be sharing a quick post of my three favourite perfumes, all in the picture above, so these three are my most used in my collection and even though I only have two more perfumes these are the ones I always go back too! So stick around if you want to read more about them!

So the first two of my favourite perfumes are by Marc Jacobs and I think if you haven't heard of his perfumes you must be living under a rock, because they are without a doubt some of the most prettiest and Instagram worthy perfumes and the bottles are just beautifullll! 

Now the Daisy dream is probably my most favourite one and I'm so in love with the scent it's lovely and floral but just smells a lot more as if it suits my age more than the Daisy perfume on the right. Mainly because I think Daisy dream is sweeter and I love sweet scents but nonetheless I do love them both! It's a very elegant scent and is very girly which I love it has some blackberry and jasmine thrown in there and it seriously smells divine!

Daisy is a lovely perfume which I think is perfect for most ages, I feel like my bottle did go down very quickly and I don't know if you can see but it's practically empty, I'm thinking this is because my mum freqently stole it off me and I would find it on her dressing table, so it is definitely a scent suited to a lot of ages, and is a nice one to wear anywhere. It is described as a sunny fragrance and I would agree, the daisy scent makes it super summery and warm and a happy scent!
Now Chloe, is a lovely scent, not at all like the other two in my opinion, I think it is such a lovely fragrance if you want to feel more grown up as it has a lovely light floral scent but can be quite strong when first applied, the things that I love love love about this one is it's lasting power it just lasts so well on my skin, and I'm always getting complements on the perfume I'm wearing it usually is this one! The scent is a mixture of peony and rose and a few others but these are the ones I love the most and make the fragrance so so lovely!

The next perfume on my wishlist is definitely the Peony and Blush Seude by Jo Malone it smells SO  good!

What are your favourite perfumes girls?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love the Daisy perfumes! I always smell the Chloe perfumes but I never bought one yet!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so lovely, very girly and pretty perfume scents! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I want all three... Partly because of how pretty the bottles are haha X
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so photogenic haha! But they all smell amazing!! X

      Delete
  3. I love ChloƩ, it's such a great fragrance and one of my go-tos!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's such a lovely sophisticated scent. xx

      Delete
  4. I love daisy dream! and the bottle is just an added bonus haha, so pretty xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe is my signature scent and I cannot appreciate it more than I already do <3 I also own Daisy which is lovely and I agree that it's well suited for most ages. Have you tried the new version of Daisy Dream (Forever, I think it's called)? That is also lovely :)

    Ayesha xxx
    Http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is so so lovely, Oh no I haven't will have to try and find that one as I love daisy dream! Xx

      Delete
  6. Daisy is such a pretty scent which reminds me of Spring & Chloe is an all time favourite. Such a shame I can't use them any more as I'm cruelty free. You have great taste in perfumes! X
    Emily
    www.thebelljarblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both gorgeous perfumes! Chloe is one I'm obsessed with, and that's such a shame but I totally understand your reasoning! and Thank you so much! X

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig