Tuesday 6 October 2015

My Three Part Skincare Routine - Moisturising


As it's getting a little colder now I thought I would bring my skincare routine to my blog and rave about three of my favourite skincare products- although of course they are my favourites or I wouldn't put them in this haha!

Now this is all about the products I use to moisturise, so if your looking to see what I take makeup off with/face masks I use I will be doing a separate post on these soon!
So I start off by moisturising in the mornings, sometimes I use a face scrub but not always, so I will just be telling you about the products I use religiously and ones I never miss out at least try to not! 
The moisturiser I use in the mornings is the Garnier Moisture Match in 'Goodbye dry' and it just does that! It feels quite thick when you squeeze the moisturiser out of the tube, but it really isn't very thick and sinks in relatively quickly considering it really does help combat my dry patches which I find not much actually helps! I love it because it doesn't really have a scent just a moisturiser scent, which is great for me as products with strong fragrance can irritate my unbelievably sensitive skin! So if you're like me and react to most products you should try this I hope it will work for you all too with dry skin!

So I only really take care of my skin thoroughly in the mornings and evenings, I do use other products to take off makeup and cleanse, so you'll have to wait for a few blog posts before I show you all.

In the evenings I use my Avon Cocoa Butter Face cream which is my fave moisturiser to use overnight as I feel it really softens my skin and leaves it feels baby soft in the morning -which is the best feeling ever am I right? It takes a while to dry and absorb into my skin but it's all worth it for the baby bottom soft face I gain the next day. haha. It works magic on me really and I wasn't expecting to love a moisturiser so much and not to mention how divine the smell is... I could eat it!

Then when I'm needing a bit of moisture under those eyes where the hefty eye bags lay, I use the Simple Soothing Eye Balm which is a recent skincare discovery but I'm not dissapointed I feel like it really makes my eyes less puffy and less tired so if I put it on at night even if I don't get much sleep at least my under eyes aren't the ones suffering. Love this stuff!

So all of these products altogether cost around £10 depending on offers I got them all with, I think that's pretty good for how much I love all of these three skincare products. I recommend any of them if not all, but I have combination but quite dry skin at the same time, and blemish/acne prone skin and since nothing works to improve the appearance of my skin I just use products targeted at my skin type which is mostly dry. 

Hope this interested a few of you,
What's your skincare holy grail product(s)?!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I use the Simple soothing eye balm everyday and I love it so much. Ive tried the Garnier moisture match too but I used the one for combination skin I think and loved it -xo

    http://www.chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely and I do actually feel like it works unlike some others, and the moisture match I think is such a good moisturiser and so cheap too! xx

      Delete
  2. The Simple eye cream sounds good, might pick some up next time I'm in Boots as I'm struggling to find *anything* that makes a difference to my eye area! Almost can't afford not to try it when it's such a good price, right?

    Misia xx
    gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, doesn't feel like it's doing much straight away but my eyes look so much less tired! and of course who doesn't love a bargain?! xx

      Delete
  3. That simple smoothing balm sounds amazing!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I want to try out all three of these products, they all sound amazing and for a good price as well! x
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super good, totally worth the money in my opinion! xx

      Delete
  5. I have the same moisturiser but the illuminating one for normal skin, I love it and it's super affordable. Now that the weathers getting colder i may have to convert to the dry one instead.
    Charlotte x
    icharlotteemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds good too! Yes that sounds like a good plan, my skin gets so so dry in the winter too, I can't recommend it enough! X

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig