Thursday 10 September 2015

My Current Lip Obsessions

These 4 beauties are the lipsticks I am currently obsessed with and if I wear to wear a lipstick tomorrow it would 100% be one of these! I am loving a mixture of different colours lately and as you can see these are all very different to each other.

The colours above are L-R: L'Oreal Eva's Nude Lipstick, Makeup Revolution Lip Lava In Tremor, Maybelline Colour Sensational in Tantalizing Taupe, Ted Baker Lipstick in Red(has no name)
So the colours I have chosen here are a mix of nudes/pinks and reds, this being nudes/pinks are my favourite to wear and I find you can wear them with anything and they won't clash. On the other hand Red lipstick is not usually something I go for and is a little out of my comfort zone but I love this Ted Baker one!

Makeup Revolution Lip Lava in Tremor: I love this liquid lipstick, some may call it a gloss but it dries quickly into a lipstick, it is a lovely pink, Quite thick in consistency so takes a while to dry if a lot is applied, it can be a lot brighter on my lips to what the packaging gives off but I love it and I always want an easy to wear pink for most seasons in the year! I got this one for around £2.99 at Superdrug and I'm in LOVE! (not included swatch in pictures as true colour isn't shown)


L'Oreal Eva's Nude: I am super obsessed with this, out of all of these I can wear this one the most and I will never get sick of it, the colour isn't too much and it looks so classy and effortless because it's not an overstatement colour and it just looks pretty on the lips. It is almost a peachy, golden-pink but is more nude if you get what I'm saying, I would have included swatches but my camera doesn't pick up the colours well enough! It is just my go to colour and I am going to buy another as a back up asap! I bought this from Boots for the amazing price of £6.99 which is a steal as I wear this more than my Mac lipstick in Creme cup which is more than double the price of this!

Maybelline Colour Sensational in Tantalizing Taupe: A nude colour is something that's very in at the moment as much as I love darker lips sometimes I will still be reaching out for this a lot this winter, it's moisturising and smells great too aha! It glides on the lips so well and doesn't look at all like "concealer lips" which we don't want as some nudes can really wash you out if they are a lot lighter than your foundation. I originally got this a few months back in Boots for £6.99 which I was happy with for such a lovely nude!

Ted Baker Lipstick in Red: Now this doesn't have a name which is really annoying as I refer to it a lot in blog posts or at least try too. But I received this and three other Ted Baker lipsticks for Christmas last year and they are all Beautiful but this one is just super gorgeous I've loved it this past Summer and I can't wait to wear it in the Christmas party season too! I believe my Auntie got me this from Boots but I'm not sure if you can get the set anymore but if you're interested look out this next Christmas season!

So these are the lippies I'm currently obsessed with! 
What are yours?



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. They all look GORGEOUS! The Ted Baker Red is my current fave lipstick, I think it's such a beautiful colour, and haha I noticed it had no name, I didn't know whether to call it 'Red' in my fave lipstick post! I really want to get my hands on the L'Oreal Eva's nude lipstick, that looks stunning!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is perfect! such an amazing colour, I know it's such a shame I would love it to have a name but for now I just say the red colour haha! The L'Oreal one is my absolute FAVE you should try it! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love these lipsticks, such gorgeous colours. I really like the l'oreal lipsticks, I think they're such good quality... I need to get more of them and this looks like the perfect nude :) x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the most beautiful nude lipstick! The best one I one and I really want to try more of the range too! Xx

      Delete
  3. Eva's nude is gorgeous!! Xxxx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It's got to be my favourite nude lipstick in my collection I need to buy a backup it's that good xxx

      Delete
  4. The Eva one looks amazing!! I wonder if I'll find it! Good post!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Ted Baker one, it's stunning! I never realised they did any makeup. The L'Oreal one looks pretty, and seems as if it would suit my skin tone as I'm pale and find it hard to get a nude lipstick that doesn't look like concealer xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I didn't either until I got it in a set! but it is so lovely. You should give it a go, even a tiny bit on my lips looks lovely it's subtle but you can still tell I'm wearing something on my lips, let me know if you try it I'd love to know your thoughts! xxx

      Delete
  6. The Ted Baker lipstick looks so pretty! The nudes also look lovely but I think that they are too light for my skin tone!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Aw maybe you should try some of the other L'Oreal lipsticks, there are a few more in the collection I think! xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely post! I love Maybelline Colour Sensationail lipsticks, they're so super moisturising! Haha... The concealer lips trend... Those were the days! I'm glad this doesn't look like that though! :)

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are amazing! and it doesn't thank goodness at least not on me haha! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig