Tuesday 14 July 2015

OPI- My favourite Nail Polish Brand


Today I'm showing you all my fave nail polish brand, and that is OPI. I love love love the nail polishes they sell and the amazing formula of the nail polishes meaning they last well and the colours be opaque in around two coats, they look amazing and the bright colours are lovely and vibrant and true to colour, and even the light colours aren't too light, you can see the colours really well and they look so lovely on my nails. This is going to be a simple review basically and informing you all of my favourite shades in my OPI nail polish collection.

Value for money: These nail polishes I use with the Seche Vite top coat and it is amazing and they last for days with no chips at all and I think that is amazing because all of my nail polishes do not last at all! These include Barry M, Rimmel, Maybelline mainly which the formula's do not last well on me particularly well. But the OPI nail polishes are my absolute favourites because they glide on well and they dry up nice and evenly unlike some nail polishes .which can be thick and hard to spread evenly across the nail


Cost:  The cost of OPI nail polishes are around £5-9 each depending on where you buy them, you can get them online or in most beauty department stores or just in your local drugstore, but in the UK I have yet to see them in Boots or Superdrug as of yet. To be quite honest the price doesn't bother me as I get them for £5 each (excluding the top coats and matte top coats) and these are so much better than £2.99-£3.99 Barry M nail polishes, and the nail polishes don't come out as gloopy which I find all my Barry M nail polishes had gone like!


Longevity of the nail polishes: I would probably say without the top coat the nail polish lasts me 2-3 days without chipping but the top coat seals the nail polish very well to around 5 days I would say before it starts to look a little worse for wear. I definitely think they are worth trying if you want to try a new nail polish brand OPI is a sure winner and I don't think you'll be disappointed! 
They are by far the best nail polishes out of all the ones I have used.


My personal favourites:  The picture above shows my favourite colours of the OPI brand I have tried in order from Left to right they are: My Chihuahua bites- Bright pinky red, Sweet Heart, Light baby pink, OPI matte top coat, You're such A Budapest- Muted Lilac colour, Alpine Snow- A Snowy white colour.

My favourite out of them all is "You're such a Budapest" mainly because of the gorgeous Lilac colour which is perfect for wearing all year round and it is just such a lovely unique and calming colour and it looks great with lots of different outfits and it hasn't clashed with any I have tried yet so that's a bonus too!


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried an OPI polish before, (shame on me), but I really have to! All I hear is positive things. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! you should! and that's good I wouldn't expect anything less to be honest! xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard nothing but positives about OPI so I must definitely give them a go. They have such a range of colours, I need them in my collection!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have the most gorgeous and huge collection of colours, they do a lot of lovely summery nail polish colours too, you should give them a try!x

      Delete
  4. I did a mani with OPI polish last week and it lasted 6 days with no chips! I was amazed.

    https://thegingerlife1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really is amazing. They are so worth it! Xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig