Tuesday 7 July 2015

First Impressions | Avon Glimmersticks Lipliners

 Today's post is going to be on these two gorgeous lip liners from Avon. 
I have wanted to try some lip liners from other brands other than Rimmel, and thought these looked so nice in an Avon catalogue I had. And after seeing them on offer for £3.50 each I decided it was time to try them out!
Avon is fast becoming one of my favourite cheaper beauty brands, the products are easy to get hold of if you know an Avon representative or you can order from the online. They have so much choice and so many gorgeous lipsticks too, two I have featured in a blog post which you can read here if you'd like to know more about them.

These are the two lip liners I purchased the top one is called 'Nude' and as you can see it's almost a peachy nude colour which is sort of an orangey-brown toned colour. The other is called 'Pink Bouquet' which is like a dark pink but can be lighter or built up quite a lot depending on the colour lipstick you wear with it, or even on it's own, it'll look so pretty this summer with some girlie outfits, I think it will look gorgeous. They seem to be good value as I got them both for £3.50 each, and when I twisted them up there was quite a lot of product so these seem like a win-win!
These are how they look swatched on my hand I have layered them both a bit so you can see the true colour they both create. I am so excited to use them and they seem to be soft to apply but dry well so that lipstick you may apply on top of them will last longer than perhaps without a lip liner. I say if your eyeing up som nw lip liners, these would be amazing for the price and I am looking forward to using the colours especially the 'Nude' lip liner as I have nothing like this in my makeup collection.

Have you ever tried anything from Avon?


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from Avon personally, but after reading this post I'll be sure to check them out. Second to nail polish, lip products are my favourite and these liners are stunning!

    http://njcdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people who haven't really heard of it! and thank you I'm glad you enjoyed this post, I know i think they are so lovely! x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any Avon makeup before but these lip liners sound really good, such a bargain as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price was definitely something that drew me to them! but they are really good, have tried them a few times already and adore them. x

      Delete
  3. The Avon collection called mark. (https://www.avon.com/category/mark) has some really fun highlighters and things! Check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really is that in the US? I don't think I can get hold of it here sadly, looks lovely though it's a shame if I can't try them. X

      Delete
  4. The last time I used anything from Avon was a mascara and they are great quality! I have been trying to figure out what lipliner i am in need of, and these look perfect! Especially for when I get lip fillers!

    Thank you for leaving your link on my twitter feed (@lnohara95)

    Much love,
    Lauren "Sweetened Sour" O'Hara
    http://lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good quality for the prices! Yes I think these will be great, love lip liners anyway to make my lips look a nicer shape and it does do the trick so I'm currently obsessed with trying new ones! and that's fine lovely I'm glad your enjoying my post! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig