Thursday 2 July 2015

My Makeup Wishlist


Makeup is something I have been interested in for a long time, even when I was little I always remember watching my mum do her makeup every morning before school, and I loved it then. I always knew I would love it when I was older.  And now being the 17 year old girl I have been loving high end products since I discovered them, this wishlist post is about the things that are on my current must buys, even if it takes me a year or two to get them all! I will trust me! haha.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Link here
I have thought about buying this product for a while, it's one of those things I think 'Do I really need it?' especially with it being a palette full of eye shadows when I already have so many to use. I think for now I may put it off and buy some more necessary items but I really do want it maybe in the near future I can justify the price too!



Bobbi Brown basic brush collection - Link here
I am lusting over this brush set but cannot justify paying this price either. If I buy any more makeup brushes though I'm almost certain to save up for these. I love buying good quality items that I know will last well for a good few years. Hopefully one day these will be mine!

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless foundation - Link here
If you're a blogger or youtuber, you probably have heard of this Nars foundation, I have always wanted the Sheer Glow foundation, but didn't think it would last well on my oily/combination skin, apparently this one is amazing for oilier skin, and I'm so desperate to try it so my next high end foundation purchase will hopefully be this baby!

Mac Lipstick in Brave - Link here
This is supposed to be another lipstick the infamous Kylie Jenner uses, along with velvet teddy from Mac which I already own I can't wait to add this to my collection as I love pinky nude colours, too much brown tones in lipsticks can wash me out a lot I find. So I thought this one would be a perfect one to try next, as I love a classy, neutral lip combo.

Mac Paint pot in Painterly - Link here
I am looking to buy this when I hit the bottom of my current paint pot in Soft Ochre, Soft Ochre is a yellowy toned version of painterly but I think Painterly will work better with lighter shadows and I also want to try it as it seems to be a cult favourite of many in the beauty blogging and YouTube world!

By Terry Ombre Blackstar - Link here
This is an eye shadow in a stick form basically, I had heard a lot about this on Tanya Burr's YouTube channel and have wanted to try it ever since, the shade in the picture should be Misty Rocks which is the colour I really want to try, it looks beautiful in all the YouTube videos I've seen it used in especially in makeup tutorials, and I just think when I really want to treat myself to something new this will be a lovely thing to try out.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the By Terry eyeshadow sticks, but I can't bring myself to spend so much on them!

    morningamber.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yup I feel ya girl this is exactly what's put me off for so long! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig